• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Motown4013

Boys are looking good overseas

Rate this topic

post-17053-0-22352500-1350396330_thumb.jpgBrunner isnt the only one ripping it up over there...THREE players in the top 10...and Datsyuk and Zetterbergs name arent on the list!

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?id=2364

132671975.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Tatar_1000.jpg

327379.jpg

I thought Brunner was playing in Grand Rapids to get use to north american rink sizes? Did I miss something where he decided to go back overseas instead?

Mursak, Tatar, Filppula and Brunner are ahead of Malkin! I know, I know they're in different leagues...

I've said it before, I'll say it again: This is going to be a big year for Mursak and I think he's going to surprise some people. No broken foot or ankle or whatever part it was - He'll tear it up

I thought Brunner was playing in Grand Rapids to get use to north american rink sizes? Did I miss something where he decided to go back overseas instead?

Yep, he was granted permission to go at the beginning of the lockout......thats why everyone was super excited to see Z sign there. He has been a beast

What happened to the post about Ericsson playing for HC Vita Hasten?

Anyway, looking at those stats, I'm pleased to see Filppula producing that much. Now lets get Franzen over to Sweden or Switzerland. I fear how rusty he'll be after taking a season off :sleepy: