Followers 0
number9

Who was the better Wing/Player? Yzerman or Lidstrom

Rate this topic

Who is the better player/wing?   74 members have voted

1. 1. Stevie or Nick?

• Steve Yzerman
    • Nicklas Lidstrom

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

52 posts in this topic

The official Detroit Red Wings on facebook had a tourney to determine the greatest Red Wing of all time. Of course the final was Yzerman Vs Lidstrom. Stevie Y won by a landslide, getting more than double the votes Lidstrom received.

Well someone on Facebook commented that Fielder should be allowed to bat first in order to get some runs for the Tigers, even though he couldn't hit a barn door this Post Season. Facebook numbers can't really be trusted. I guess a lot of the people "voting" on that one would have been more casual fans, not all I'll admit, so they'll go with the "more obvious" choice. But again, much like this it's an opinion and most are different. I don't really see Stevie as the face of this organisation anymore because he's moved on. Perhaps Lids will become it now, but being back in Sweden probably not. Gordie really is the face of the Wings as far as greats go. But that's another tale for another day

Well someone on Facebook commented that Fielder should be allowed to bat first in order to get some runs for the Tigers, even though he couldn't hit a barn door this Post Season. Facebook numbers can't really be trusted. I guess a lot of the people "voting" on that one would have been more casual fans, not all I'll admit, so they'll go with the "more obvious" choice. But again, much like this it's an opinion and most are different. I don't really see Stevie as the face of this organisation anymore because he's moved on. Perhaps Lids will become it now, but being back in Sweden probably not. Gordie really is the face of the Wings as far as greats go. But that's another tale for another day

Exactly. Katie Perry vs. The Beatles on facebook, and Katie Perry wins in a landslide. Means nothing.