• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

uk_redwing

Ken, Micky and FSD set to air Griffins game Friday

Rate this topic

:yahoo:

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – The Grand Rapids Griffins announced on Monday that this Friday’s home game versus the Charlotte Checkers will air live on Fox Sports Detroit at 7 p.m.

The game will be called by the award-winning broadcast team of Ken Daniels and Mickey Redmond, who have worked Detroit Red Wings games together on Fox Sports Detroit for 15 seasons. Daniels is a two-time winner of Michigan Sportscaster of the Year (2003 and 2010) and was presented with the 2010-11 Ty Tyson Award by the Detroit Sports Broadcasters Association. Redmond, who has worked in the team’s television booth for 26 years, was honored in 2011 with the Foster Hewitt Memorial Award for outstanding contributions as a hockey broadcaster.

The Griffins will host back-to-back home games this weekend versus Charlotte and Rockford (Saturday at 7 p.m.) before visiting Chicago on Sunday at 5 p.m. EDT for their third game in three days. Tickets for both games at Van Andel Arena are available at griffinshockey.com.

http://griffinshocke...article_id=2263

Why the hell did I write Saturday in the thread title? Someone change it for me please because I'm an idiot.

Edited by uk_redwing

It will be blacked out just like everything else is here. Yeah thanks a lot FSD. you are such a great channel.

It should be a lot easier to find an online stream somewhere since its going to be aired on cable

It will be blacked out just like everything else is here. Yeah thanks a lot FSD. you are such a great channel.

It won't necessarily be. Sometimes they don't black out those lower tier games. Like, I have seen lots of college stuff on FSD. Of course, I cancelled the sports pack for DirecTV since I get FSD with Center Ice. I WOULD ANYWAYS IF THERE WEREf****** GAMES TO WATCH. Sorry about that.

There won't be a stream in the "usual place" as drum has no access to FSD now. He needs help from someone with a D*r*ctTV account.... *looks at someone in this thread*

Hopefully we can get something sorted by Friday!

Yup, it's been in my sig for a while now. One could look at it as getting their Center Ice compensated for a couple of seasons, if and when the NHL comes back (preferably sooner than later).

Yup, it's been in my sig for a while now. One could look at it as getting their Center Ice compensated for a couple of seasons, if and when the NHL comes back (preferably sooner than later).

You have a bad typo in your sig, bro ;)

AHLLive doesn't do blackouts. I don't have FSD currently as mentioned above.

I haven't had anyone contact me about it either, so no progress there.

Edited by drumnj