• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rrasco

Brunner VS. Rueger

Rate this topic

I guess he left the gloves on because he was fighting with a goalie but it still looks bad to me.

well, the goalie was swinging with his blocker on, brunner should've dropped em..

good to see that he doesn't mind getting rough though, that's something the wings have been lacking for too long.

well, the goalie was swinging with his blocker on, brunner should've dropped em..

good to see that he doesn't mind getting rough though, that's something the wings have been lacking for too long.

Honestly though, if this is what we point to in terms of hope for someone coming in with a bit of sandpaper....think we need to keep hoping

First thing I thought was... man the benches in that building are SPACIOUS :P see that atrium behind them?! Man you can tell they were built in the last 10 years and not in the 50s.

Still, good to see Brunner getting goals and answering for himself when he jams away. It's not really the fact he got rough, but that he put in the stick work first, then answered when someone tried to intimidate him. Good show. BULLY!

Honestly though, if this is what we point to in terms of hope for someone coming in with a bit of sandpaper....think we need to keep hoping

I don't think anybody is suggesting that he's going to be an agitator or a tough guy. But, if he doesn't mind a little bit of aggression it probably bodes well for his jump to the NHL, given that it's going to be a lot rougher over here. Many euros don't adjust well to the physicality of the NHL game, this video seems to offer some evidence that a little physicality doesn't bother Brunner too much, which is an advantage in terms of his likelihood of success. Is it the only factor? No. Is it encouraging? Absolutely.

Edited by kipwinger

I stopped watching after I noticed he was wearing a yellow helmet. Stupid.

The yellow helmet is for the top scorer of the team. Not beautiful but you easily see it during the game. He also wears flames on his jersey.

The yellow helmet is for the top scorer of the team. Not beautiful but you easily see it during the game. He also wears flames on his jersey.

Yes each teams Top Scorer wears the special helmet and jersey. I agree theyre butt-ugly but once you realize that players minor hockey program receives funding it kinda makes you hate it less.Its done a lot to help fund and promote minor hockey in Switzerland and other places in Europe.

Yes each teams Top Scorer wears the special helmet and jersey. I agree theyre butt-ugly but once you realize that players minor hockey program receives funding it kinda makes you hate it less.Its done a lot to help fund and promote minor hockey in Switzerland and other places in Europe.

That's pretty cool. The NHL or USA Hockey should implement something like this. A lot of amateur hockey leagues are hurting right now. Not to mention the prohibitive cost is the main hindrance to growing hockey's popularity.

Guest RedWingsDad

Claude Lemieux anyone? He answered the call allright....the turtle call. Nice to see Zetterberg sticking up for his teammate....too funny...too bad he doesn't do that here...

Where did you see Zetterberg in the video?