• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
shoe

Winter Classic Ticket Holders, What are you going to do?

Rate this topic

WC Tix - Hold on Or Refund?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If/when the game is cancelled I will expect a full refund for my entire purchase, GLI included, and I do not plan on spending another dime on the Winter Classic.

Exact same philosophy here. f*** everything about the lock out.

Got the email, after all my huffing and puffing I chose to maintain my tix. Anyone else?

I'm keeping mine too. There was a reason I scrounged up the money to get them in the first place. Cuz I bleed red AND white.

i kept mine. i guess that makes me a terrible person. oh well

A terrible person that will be sitting in the Big House next New Year's Day with me and all the other terrible people who decided to keep their tix! Welcome to the cognitive dissonance club, buddy.

i kept mine. i guess that makes me a terrible person. oh well

Nope just a great fan. I was pissed about the cancellation of the WC like everyone else, but what does making myself suffer by not watching my beloved red and white team solve aside from not getting to watch datsyuk and zetterberg before they get too old? All it does (and people don't realize this) is create a lower income for the nhl, which WILL cause another lockout, because then they won't have ANY money coming in. This whole lets make the owners and players suffer crap is stupid, because I want to see the game continue to grow, not collapse upon itself. That's my opinion, don't take it to heart people.