• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

Minor Bright Spot in Light of a Lockout Fan Contest

Rate this topic

The CBA won't be signed at all.

As clearly predicted by their calendar, in Dec 2012 the Mayan warlords will team up with the reptilian aliens and come back to Earth to initiate their death laser apocalypse upon the planet Earth, vaporizing the planet in its entirety.

The Mayans didn't have leap years in their calendar. The world by their estimate should have ended 6 months ago or so. Unleash the next prophesy.

The Mayans didn't have leap years in their calendar. The world by their estimate should have ended 6 months ago or so. Unleash the next prophesy.

You're wrong. The Mayans did not have leap years, but they did have a much more accurate way of telling time then even we do, where every year an extra .25 days was added in. Their time telling system was much more accurate and reliable, not saying the world will end, just saying your theory is wrong.

Guest Johnz96

The CBA won't be signed at all.

As clearly predicted by their calendar, in Dec 2012 the Mayan warlords will team up with the reptilian aliens and come back to Earth to initiate their death laser apocalypse upon the planet Earth, vaporizing the planet in its entirety.

I was gonna say the same thing but didn't just in case the Mayans were wrong however unlikely that may be. Thing is although I believe this to be the right answer I wouldn't be able to cash in on the prize due to the apocalypse so I am hoping against all odds that they are indeed wrong.

They didn't have leap years but predicted that we would and counted them in their calculations

Edited by Johnz96

You're wrong. The Mayans did not have leap years, but they did have a much more accurate way of telling time then even we do, where every year an extra .25 days was added in. Their time telling system was much more accurate and reliable, not saying the world will end, just saying your theory is wrong.

Interesting. I guess i can say i learned something today. The world can't end though....I opened the door and found out Desmond's fate!!!

silly people....the mayans predicted the return of the "instructor" in december, he will arrive, state that hockey is the only sport that needs to exist, show us all how to travel the planet with magnetism, and initiate the new hockey league whereas every country across the world plays each other.

no more fuel needed, and travel time is approx 6min. to china.

done.

oh, and pasha still plays for detroit. :yahoo:

book it.

Guest The Axe

silly people....the mayans predicted the return of the "instructor" in december, he will arrive, state that hockey is the only sport that needs to exist, show us all how to travel the planet with magnetism, and initiate the new hockey league whereas every country across the world plays each other.

done.

oh, and pasha still plays for detroit. :yahoo:/>

book it.

Youre thinking of Vinz Clortho and Gozer. Ha!

Guest The Axe

Great. Just great. Now I have a picture of Gary Bettman as the Stapuft Marshmallow Man in my head.

I have chosen the form of the destructor.

Nice! Ha ha ha ha

It will either be by december 7th around 5, or the season will ultimately get cancelled (probably the latter)

done.

oh, and pasha still plays for detroit. :yahoo:

book it.

They have it, it's called the olympics...

Not that anyone gives a s*** right now, but if you guessed before December 14th, 2012, I will let you adjust your guess. Edit your original post and make sure you preface your vote with "second chance guess." However, if your second guess is the same date as someone's original guess and turns out to be the correct date, the first-time guesser is the winner. Not many chose 2013, so the odds are good for you second-timers. This window of opportunity is finite, so don't wait more than a week to adjust your time frame.