• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
evilzyme

Petr Mrazek making some noise with his start in GRR

Rate this topic

Guest The Axe

He played well tonight. I was at the game and thought he was solid. Hopefully he can keep it rolling.

Is he better than Howard?

Is he better than Howard?

No. I still dont think Howard is at the best he can be and Mrazek currently is well behind him. Mrazek's start is very very encouraging but lets see how he holds up over a whole season. That will show if hes progressing or if this is jsut one of the hot streaks any goalie can get on. Ill give him though that Mrazek is better now than Howard was at that age. Barring any development setback's I wouldn't be surprised to see him pushing Howard in 3-4 seasons.

Mrazek is so much better than Howard was as a Griff and is also much younger than Howard was when he became pro. I've watched a lot of him since being drafted and this kid is special.

Mrazek has only been a Griffin for 4 games, let's give it some time there. Also, Mrazek turned pro at about 11 months younger than Howard was when he turned pro. Not that much of a difference... but yeah, from what I've heard and the little I've seen of him (some WJC action last year), Mrazek has exciting potential.

Mrazek has only been a Griffin for 4 games, let's give it some time there. Also, Mrazek turned pro at about 11 months younger than Howard was when he turned pro. Not that much of a difference... but yeah, from what I've heard and the little I've seen of him (some WJC action last year), Mrazek has exciting potential.

He was their main goalie (WJC) and was pretty amazing.