• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
puckbags

Sheahan arrested for "superdrunk" driving

Rate this topic

Hells yeah, superdrunk is superfun. Looks like we might have our own Patrick Kane in the pipeline brosephs. Can't wait to see his Cinco de Mayo pics!

I'm sure he'll go all out for st. Patrick's day over cinco de mayo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxVGljvP_3M

Highlight reel time.

“I withdrew from Notre Dame,” Sheahan said in the story. “It was a great ride. I had a lot of fun. It was just time to make a decision to move on. Hockey is what I want to do with my life. I think this is the best step. I had a great time, great coach.

“It was really hard. I made so many good friendships there. I had a good relationship with the coaching staff. Everyone was real supportive of my decision. It was tough but at the same time everyone was understanding.”

All the pieces are coming together, one by one.

Guest The Axe

Wow. I thought the Pistons, Lions, and Tigers had a stranglehold on substance abuse in the motor city. Guess its contagious.

Some people just can't stand success I guess.

Hell, if I had the opportunity he had, I would be working out and pushing myself to be the best damn hockey player I could. Drinking? Maybe after I turn 21. What a dumbass.

I hope he gets his act in gear.

Guest irishock

"Alchololism is a disease, and the only thing that disease ever gave me was the first Triple Crown in 45 years!"

If that pattern continues, Datsyuk should watch for his position at team's best forward. Sheahan is coming....

Stupid. But I'll reserve super-harsh will-someone-please-think-of-the-children judgment. Maybe he has, y'know...*serious issues*. Alcoholism is a disease. But, granted, some people are just plain stupid. I hope that's not the case here - but, like I said, reserving judgment.

"Superdrunk" is probably the best word ever. This much is certain.