• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
puckbags

Sheahan arrested for "superdrunk" driving

Rate this topic

I'm sure he'll be hearing "Tinky Winky" from the opposing teams' agitators for the rest of his career.

What a dolt....Teletubbies? lol

"I have busted more hippies' noses than all the narcs in the free world." - Ted Nugent

Chuck Dee - AKA Chris

Guest The Axe

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="chuckdee" data-cid="2336234" data-time="1355766988"><p>

Pull your drawers up kid.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<span style='color: #d3d3d3'>___________________________________________________________________</span><br />

<span style='font-size: 10px;'>"I have busted more hippies' noses than all the narcs in the free world." - Ted Nugent<br />

Chuck Dee - AKA Chris</span><br />

<span style='font-size: 10px;'><a href='http://www.rhinobldg.com'>www.rhinobldg.com</a></span></p></blockquote>

Lacrosse?

I really like what he had to say about the whole incident. He's taken a mature approach and obviously given it a lot of thought which makes me feel like he's not likely to make such a stupid decision again.

Good on him for taking steps to improve his image.

He is doing well. We all do something stupid when we're young that we wish we could take back.

I just need to find something to call him other than "Tink".

Hell, I still do stupid things I wish I could take back. Life is full of experiences, good and bad.

Most all the guys I played hockey with had driven legally drunk at some point in their career. As far as Sheahan all I needed to know was: “I haven’t drank since, and I’ll try to keep it that way for however long I feel like I should,” he said. “Maybe sometime down the road I can venture back into it, but as of now, I don’t feel like there’s any room for it.”