• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Motown4013

Has your opinion of kenny changed?

Rate this topic

By comparison, Abdelkader is 1 year older, 1 cup wiser, 1 inch taller, 111 more hits last year and 28 pounds heavier.

Abdelkader's first full season with Detroit was the 70+ game season.

The previous season where he had 6 points in 50 games was split with Grand Rapids, where he had 24 points in 33 games, compared to Emmerton who managed 37 points in 76 games with Grand Rapids that same season.

I like Emmerton, I just don't think he is better than alot of options we have currently and coming up in the system.

Such as Nyquist, Andersson, Sheahan, Jurco, lets throw Brunner in there....as you said, no room and too many guys that can do better.

Such as Nyquist, Andersson, Sheahan, Jurco, lets throw Brunner in there....as you said, no room and too many guys that can do better.

Look I already mentioned that there were a lot of guys more capable in the organization than Emmerton. My whole point was that just because there are guys who are better, doesn't mean that Emmerton sucks or that he won't turn into a decent NHL player.

Now on to your post. None of Sheahan, Jurco, or Brunner have ever accomplished a single thing in professional North American hockey. Sheahan and Jurco aren't even good AHL players yet, let alone capable of being compared to Emmerton at the NHL level. One day they might be, but for now, you're reaching.

Edited by kipwinger

Look I already mentioned that there were a lot of guys more capable in the organization than Emmerton. My whole point was that just because there are guys who are better, doesn't mean that Emmerton sucks or that he won't turn into a decent NHL player.

Now on to your post. None of Sheahan, Jurco, or Brunner have ever accomplished a single thing in professional North American hockey. Sheahan and Jurco aren't even good AHL players yet, let alone capable of being compared to Emmerton at the NHL level. One day they might be, but for now, you're reaching.

I doubt Sheehan will ever amount to very much. He can't even be responsible enough outside the rink to take a cab home after drinking. He is slower than Bert on the ice, and really can't do very much... PROVE ME WRONG SHEEHAN, I DARE YOU!

Guest The Axe

Too much logic here.