• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#161 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

Look I already mentioned that there were a lot of guys more capable in the organization than Emmerton. My whole point was that just because there are guys who are better, doesn't mean that Emmerton sucks or that he won't turn into a decent NHL player.

Now on to your post. None of Sheahan, Jurco, or Brunner have ever accomplished a single thing in professional North American hockey. Sheahan and Jurco aren't even good AHL players yet, let alone capable of being compared to Emmerton at the NHL level. One day they might be, but for now, you're reaching.

I doubt Sheehan will ever amount to very much. He can't even be responsible enough outside the rink to take a cab home after drinking. He is slower than Bert on the ice, and really can't do very much... PROVE ME WRONG SHEEHAN, I DARE YOU!

#162 The Axe

The Axe

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,379 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:49 PM

Look I already mentioned that there were a lot of guys more capable in the organization than Emmerton. My whole point was that just because there are guys who are better, doesn't mean that Emmerton sucks or that he won't turn into a decent NHL player.

Now on to your post. None of Sheahan, Jurco, or Brunner have ever accomplished a single thing in professional North American hockey. Sheahan and Jurco aren't even good AHL players yet, let alone capable of being compared to Emmerton at the NHL level. One day they might be, but for now, you're reaching.

Too much logic here.