Kesler. Bill Maher. St. Louis Cardinals

Obama. Brian Burke. Kane

Weber. Blackhawk Fans

Leaf fans. Bieksa

Wisniewski. New York Yankees

Iran

Luongo

Fleury

I can hardly make a whole team of hockey players anymore. Normally to really dislike guys, you have to have a rivalry with them, they have to be pretty good, or they just have to be arrogant. For the latter...just insert the Canucks or Sharks. Otherwise, I think I just don't care enough anymore to really be bothered by most guys.

All time...

Guys I couldn't stand because they were so good...Forsberg, Roy

because of arrogance...Roy, Lemieux, 2010-12 Vancouver Canucks

because they way they play...Marchment, Lemieux, Roy, Thornton, Crosby, Pronger

because I can't stand to see their face lol...Ricci, Couture, Crosby,

All baseball team:

Cruz. Trout. Swisher

Jeter. Cano

Sandoval. Konerko

Pierzenski

Inge

Weaver

Chen

Holland

---------

Nathan

Motte

Edited by achildr1

Unlike all the red wings players who are constantly looking to beat up the toughest enforcers.

Exactly. I love the Wings but if I were the fan of another team...Franzen and Kronwall, before he learned how to stay on his feat, would have made my team. On the other hand, I bet Bert would go with anybody given the right situation.

I don't really have the inclination to hate other players, seems like a waste of the time I could be devoting to the Wings awesomeness. That said, I usually get irritated with guys who screw with our players. So...

Perry, for fighting Datsyuk (to a draw haha).

Clowe, for calling out Kronwall (and then getting what he asked for).

Pronger, for fighting Cleary and illegally hitting Homer in the playoffs.

Kesler and Selanne, for not taking their hits like men (e.g. the way Jakub Voracek did).

I can't really think of more at the minute, but if you're not a Wings player or you haven't screwed with one, then you're pretty much not even on my radar.

Might be unpopular to say so, but I don't hate Crosby... maybe a few years ago but not so much now. Think the guy has calmed down a bit since his head got knocked around. He passes for me. Plus he has the level of skill that I can't really hate him for any reason other than not being on my team, but that's like any star player. However...

Ovie, Thornton, Kesler, James Neal for charging and leaving his feet on Sean Couturier last year, Ribeiro, Torres, Chara, Kane, Clowe, Thornton, Boston. And yes, I know Thornton is in there twice, they're both Joe, because I hate him.

Can't think who else off the top of my head. Weird seeing half these lists and thinking, 'what? I like that guy!' such as Iginla, Perry, Getzlaf (basically I don't mind the Ducks anymore) but I guess it's all just opinion really.

There's a huge difference there, friend. Backes runs his mouth an awful lot and backs down from legitimate scrappers, and only fights guys he is sure he can knock around. Do you see guys like Zetterberg, Franzen, Datsyuk, etc running their mouths at all? Fighting anyone at all? No. On the other hand, Backes will chirp everyone, but will only go with a select few.

Lol to say that Franzen doesn't run his mouth is like saying Lance Armstrong should chair the honesty commission. He's going to become the new Homer and just aggravate people :)

Edited by Wing Across The Pond

Might be unpopular to say so, but I don't hate Crosby... maybe a few years ago but not so much now. Think the guy has calmed down a bit since his head got knocked around. He passes for me. Plus he has the level of skill that I can't really hate him for any reason other than not being on my team, but that's like any star player. However...

Ovie, Thornton, Kesler, James Neal for charging and leaving his feet on Sean Couturier last year, Ribeiro, Torres, Chara, Kane, Clowe, Thornton, Boston. And yes, I know Thornton is in there twice, they're both Joe, because I hate him.

Can't think who else off the top of my head. Weird seeing half these lists and thinking, 'what? I like that guy!' such as Iginla, Perry, Getzlaf (basically I don't mind the Ducks anymore) but I guess it's all just opinion really.

Lol to say that Franzen doesn't run his mouth is like saying Lance Armstrong should chair the honesty commission. He's going to become the new Homer and just aggravate people :)

Agreed. Mule definitely runs his mouth. Sometimes his antagonizing guys is funny, like with Kane and his pacifier.

But then there's the times where Franzen snaps and cheapshots someone too. He hasn't had many, but there's been a few good ones in his career.

Agreed. Mule definitely runs his mouth. Sometimes his antagonizing guys is funny, like with Kane and his pacifier.

But then there's the times where Franzen snaps and cheapshots someone too. He hasn't had many, but there's been a few good ones in his career.

Him and Kane was probably the best moment for all of that season. It was a moment where no one would have ever thought about doing it until they were off the ice, or would have actually carried out if they had had the idea. Mule just thought, 'meh, I'll take his mouth guard, that'll teach him a lesson'... :)