• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
evilzyme

Another solid reason to hate on Cindy Crosby

Rate this topic

Whatever it takes to get dates, Sid.

EDIT: Just realized that this is WAY more serious than any of us thought. Have his doctors been notified that his concussion symptoms may not have abated as much as they thought?

Edited by 55fan

Guest Kronstantinov

http://deadspin.com/...dium=socialflow

Dude likes the bieb or beib or whatever the hell that kid's name is. Ohhhhh Sidney you never fail us

There is a definitely a serious problem with all the people that hate Bieber. If you don't like his music simply don't listen to it (I don't), it's not like he locked out hockey every time the CBA expires or done anything bad to any of you.

Guest The Axe

What I want to know is why a grown man with no kids is hanging out at a concert like that. Only thing I can think of is Cindy is a pedophile and cruising for underage girls (or boys).

He's like 12.

What I want to know is why a grown man with no kids is hanging out at a concert like that. Only thing I can think of is Cindy is a pedophile and cruising for underage girls (or boys).

If you''ve never met a grown woman who is into this kid...you must live under a rock. The Bieb has some serious women fans...I wouldn't doubt that some of that hottest women/cougars you will ever see go to Bieber concerts.

Edited by achildr1

If you''ve never met a grown woman who is into this kid...you must live under a rock. The Bieb has some serious women fans...I wouldn't doubt that some of that hottest women/cougars you will ever see go to Bieber concerts.

Not sure which is worse: Sid chasing my daughter or Sid chasing my mom.

I generally respect his game, and think that some of the "crybaby" stuff gets a bit overplayed, but I did lose even more respect for him in that debacle of a playoff series against the Flyer where he started running around and instigating FIGHTS, only a few months removed from having to shut it down again after bumping his head on a teammate's shoulder.

If we're at a point now in our education about head injuries where we criticize the old days where concussions were considered a "lack of toughness", when do we get a point where we place personal responsibility of knowing to avoid selfish and unnecessary punching matches as the star of your team? I'm not even a fan of Crosby, but it still angered me to see him endanger himself in that way after waiting so long to get back. And of course, none of the Barry Melrose types in the media called him on it because he was just showing more "toughness" and "leadership".

I generally respect his game, and think that some of the "crybaby" stuff gets a bit overplayed, but I did lose even more respect for him in that debacle of a playoff series against the Flyer where he started running around and instigating FIGHTS, only a few months removed from having to shut it down again after bumping his head on a teammate's shoulder.

If we're at a point now in our education about head injuries where we criticize the old days where concussions were considered a "lack of toughness", when do we get a point where we place personal responsibility of knowing to avoid selfish and unnecessary punching matches as the star of your team? I'm not even a fan of Crosby, but it still angered me to see him endanger himself in that way after waiting so long to get back. And of course, none of the Barry Melrose types in the media called him on it because he was just showing more "toughness" and "leadership".

Well, a big problem with all of this was that he was wrongly diagnosed. He didn't have a concussion but rather problems with his neck that was causing the symptoms of concussion (IIRC). When we think of him having a concussion, ofcourse the media is going to say, "He came back because it was his duty to play hockey damnit! Look at that toughness, I can see his balls from space." When we found out that it wasn't just a concussion from hits, then it became a little more serious and it's currently more serious. I think his reputation stems from his immaturity when first coming into the league, and the fact that he didn't earn the respect that he oh so desperately thinks he rated. Someone needed to show him the ropes on how to handle himself, on and off the ice. It's not necessarily his fault, as he was just a youngster. Over time you expect him to clean up his act, especially wearing the "C" on his shoulder, but he certainly didn't. If he did, he wouldn't have acted like a young primadonna during the Flyer series. I think the guy has some incredible skills, hell his skillset is second to none. Unfortunately, just because you're good at hockey doesn't mean i'm going to RESPECT you as a person. Once he cleans his act up and wants to act like a leader, then he'll start getting respect from me.