• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

up2here

Martin Frk

Rate this topic

Guest The Axe

LaFleur was also sick

No doubts there. Lemieux broke LaFleur's records, so thats why I think his sickness was greater.

Not military no. "Posted" was probably a poor way for me to put that. :lol:

But yeah, we have the Prince Edward Island Rocket - part of the Q. Soon to become the PEI Islanders

Gotcha. I wish like hell I had a WHL team in Winnipeg. We just got the Jets back and then......LOCKOUT!!! And i can't find anywhere to stream EV Zug games.

All lockout and no NHL hockey make Z Winged Dangler crazy!

Well, make sure you get out to as many Q games as you can dude. I love the CHL.

Guest The Axe

Lemieux was the sickest

Agreed. What level of sickness does Frk have on a scale from 1 to 1000 if Lemieux rates at a 1000?

Guest The Axe

Remember Lafleur? he was sick

Good call. Totally.

How long before we get a suspension, #9?!!!!

Im gonna stick to the topic, as I feel one coming on.

Hope this Frk guy turns out to be good. Most guys with a K in their last name usually do.

Good call. Totally.

How long before we get a suspension, #9?!!!!

Im gonna stick to the topic, as I feel one coming on.

Hope this Frk guy turns out to be good. Most guys with a K in their last name usually do.

Frk is Czech. Jagr was also Czech and he was sickkkkkk

Guest The Axe

Frk is Czech. Jagr was also Czech and he was sickkkkkk

Dont even get me started on sick czechs. Chara? Hasek? If Frk becomes half as sick as those guys, he'll cancel out Hudler's sickness deficit.

So Frk's team the Halifax Mooseheads just swept the St. John's Sea Dogs in the playoffs. Marty had an "OK" 4 games: 6 Goals & 4 Assists. ;) This kid looks like a second round steal now that he's healthy again.

51 minutes ago, kickazz said:

Frk shot is almost like Chara’s

I'd like to see his shot clocked. Everyone that speaks of his shot, say that it's the hardest (or one of) that they've ever seen. That would include Chara and Weber. You'd think it would come in at around 105+MPH... Wasn't Chara's shot clocked at around 108 or something?

4 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I'd like to see his shot clocked. Everyone that speaks of his shot, say that it's the hardest (or one of) that they've ever seen. That would include Chara and Weber. You'd think it would come in at around 105+MPH... Wasn't Chara's shot clocked at around 108 or something?

I bet it's around the 100 realm. Chara has the record at just under 109 mph

there's a difference between a shot in game conditions and one where you can tee it up like the ASG.  I doubt Chara actually uncorks 104 MPH slappers during a game.

Frk does have a good shot, but like I've said before, he's going to have to prove he can do enough other stuff.  So far he has, but the league is going to start noticing him and work on shutting him down soon enough.  So the question is, can he adjust?

PS: I've heard that his shot is so lethal some people are calling his stick an assault stick and want it banned