• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DatsyukianDekes

Pavel Datsyuk Highlight Video

Rate this topic

This lockout is boring as hell, I was looking for an interview from the NHLPA regarding the recent talks on youtube and somehow it was linked to a Pavel Datsyuk video (hes amazing, maybe thats why). I watched the video and it was pretty badass, it's pretty amazing to see how many highlights he has compiled over the years. Anyways if your bored and want some Datsyukian fix, heres the video.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - If Messi is the Playstation footballer, then Datsyuk is the Playstation hockey player.

Thanks Gary for depriving us of his otherworldly skills for a second time!

Guest The Axe

The goal at 11 minutes of the video, was that Nyquist first NHL goal ? I can't wait and hope to see those two play on a line consistently next year. I think Datsyuk could really help Nyquist by playing with him.

I dont even know how to skate, but I could net 25 goals on Pavel's line. Datsyuk single handedly extended one of the most washed up, slowest, most useless even strength player's career for 5 years. He's a magician with the puck and has to be guarded by a defenseman and a forward. Throw Zetterberg in there, who pretty much needs a pair of opposing players to stop him, and the third linemate is left with wide open ice. Thats why I wanted to see us land Parise real bad. Z-D-P would have been unstoppable.

Guest Crymson

I dont even know how to skate, but I could net 25 goals on Pavel's line. Datsyuk single handedly extended one of the most washed up, slowest, most useless even strength player's career for 5 years.

This makes me think you weren't actually watching from 2005 through 2009. And even in 2010, Holmstrom put up good numbers mostly on his own merits.

Edited by Crymson