• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FireCaptain

Santa says the Maple Leafs suck

Rate this topic

Santa's supposed to be above all this petty bickering. But hey, maybe he's bitter about being booed by the city of Philadelphia...

However, we know that he is more likely to be a Wings fan than a Leafs fan, as he dresses in all red & white...

He's a traitorous switch hitter.

20071.jpg?is=365,365,0xffffff

Santa's supposed to be above all this petty bickering. But hey, maybe he's bitter about being booed by the city of Philadelphia...

However, we know that he is more likely to be a Wings fan than a Leafs fan, as he dresses in all red & white...

Every article I have read on this throw the lockout into the equation, even though it was never mentioned by any party.

Also, I was unaware that Paul Bunyun was a insult, in this article they remove the quote of the lady asking Santa if "that was necessary".

This is from the country that just arrested someone last month because he was in public saying Santa is not real.

Fired from an acting job is one thing, arrested for telling the truth is another.

wait.. are you saying Santa's not real?

Every article I have read on this throw the lockout into the equation, even though it was never mentioned by any party.

Also, I was unaware that Paul Bunyun was a insult, in this article they remove the quote of the lady asking Santa if "that was necessary".

This is from the country that just arrested someone last month because he was in public saying Santa is not real.

Fired from an acting job is one thing, arrested for telling the truth is another.

Arrested or removed from the situation, it almost seems like you think it's ok for someone to publicly state that Santa isn't real. I'd be pretty pissed off if I was walking with my daughter and some &sshole was publicly making this statement. Just because that person is bitter, doesn't mean they need to ruin things for everyone else.

Sidenote: I highly doubt his rap sheet says, "Arrested for telling the truth". More likely, its public indecency or disturbing the peace. All of which are illegal....atleast in the USA.