• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jersey Wing

Hudler takes a skate to the neck, goes to hospital -- not serious

Rate this topic

Happy Hudler wasn't too happy the other night, he took a skate to the neck but according to reports he got off lucky:

Calgary Flames winger Jiri Hudler had a close call playing for Trinec in the Czech League.

Play-by-play announcer Roman Jedlicka reports that Hudler was hospitalized after taking a skate to the neck Wednesday. Hudler needed stitches but avoided a major injury because the skate blade didn’t cut an artery, according to Jedlicka.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/26/hudler-avoids-serious-injury-after-taking-skate-to-neck/

Edited by Jersey Wing

Poor little Huddie... glad he's OK. Hope we get to see him....and the rest of the Wings... some day soon. He's still a Wing to me, even if he ends up in Calgary.

You mean "even though he ended up in Calgary..." He IS a Calgary Flame.

I may not like the tool, but I am damn glad he is OK. I watched BOTH Malarchuk and Zednik happen live on TV and neither of them was a pretty sight and were both super scary and made my heart skip...I thought I was watching someone die on the ice...Get Well soon Hudler, so when the NHL returns we can whoop your can!