Rate this topic

Guest Johnz96
Petr Mrasek.

Are you referring to Ed Belfour?

Marco Belchour?

Belchier-goon-31105204-200-200.jpg

"i got 2 rules. Stay away from my percocets and do you got any percocets"

Guest Hatethedrake!

I almost forgot about this guy. Peter Ing.

stlaurent.jpg

Edited by Hatethedrake!

Guest Johnz96
^ Cristobal Huet

ing.jpg

EDIT - he did play 3 games in a Detroit Red Wings sweater; went 1 - 2 with a .853 sv %, and it's not Allan Bester...

We have had a lot of goalies that also played for the Leafs in recent years, Joe MacDonald, Cujo, Ken Wregget, Bester, and Gustaffson.

That is Peter Ing

Why are we not allowed to use most image extensions in this community? Making this game not so much fun.

project07.jpg

Wow those were the days. Hockey before Bettman. Snipers actually had some net to shoot at

We have had a lot of goalies that also played for the Leafs in recent years, Joe MacDonald, Cujo, Ken Wregget, Bester, and Gustaffson.

That is Peter Ing

Why are we not allowed to use most image extensions in this community? Making this game not so much fun.

project07.jpg

Wow those were the days. Hockey before Bettman. Snipers actually had some net to shoot at

I answered the question long ago and went to post a pic from google images and kept getting refused because we are not allowed to use certain image extensions. I tried posting more than 5 pics that were refused before it finally allowed me to post one. Never doing thay again unless there is some definition as to which extensions are not allowed

Guest Johnz96
Sorry you were wrong, Hockeytown was correct, it was Laroque

The goalie in the #30 Blackhawks' sweater that has an NHL 75th anniversary patch would be Belfour. The NHL's 75th anniversary was the 91-92 season. The goalie wearing #30 for the Blackhawks in 91-92 was Belfour. Michael Larocque never even played for the Hawks

68690_344262702348581_699874434_n.jpg

Edited by Johnz96