• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Canadian hockey fans - they mad!

Rate this topic

Again this is a moot point. You can post stats until you are blue in the face. Still doesn't excuse the meat heads like we seen on those tweets. And the fact that just because a sport was changed a bit and updated in Canada doesn't mean that Canada is the only country that play it good.

Canada needs to thank the Brits for Hockey. :lol:

This post has nothing to even do with what I said ? What does twitter comments have to do with Canada putting out the most consistent top talent every year ? I also never said Canada is the only country that plays Hockey good, I said they are ahead of everyone in terms of producing top talented players, I posted pictures to provide examples to my argument. I was naive when i moved here, and said American's were better, and Canada wasn't as good as the Russians anymore but really who was I kidding ?

This post has nothing to even do with what I said ? What does twitter comments have to do with Canada putting out the most consistent top talent every year ? I also never said Canada is the only country that plays Hockey good, I said they are ahead of everyone in terms of producing top talented players, I posted pictures to provide examples to my argument. I was naive when i moved here, and said American's were better, and Canada wasn't as good as the Russians anymore but really who was I kidding ?

No my comments were more towards the topic at hand which were about the dumb fans on twitter...your's obviously were not. don't get mad at me.

Anyways your post started off talking about the Canadians love for the game which I figured thats what you were getting at is the reason why these fans did what they did.

"Considering American's have 10 times the population of Canada, its really a moot point bringing up Canadians love for Hockey." Then you strayed off with some stats that have nothing to do with the topic.

Edited by hillbillywingsfan

If there is a weakness with the Canadians, it is definitely goaltending. Teams are definitely getting closer, but not even close right now to Canada.

edit: sorry about the last picture, it's blurry for some reason.

Well, I would say they are getting closer...as a matter of fact that is what said. But to say the are not even close is ridiculous...tell that to the Canadians they last 4 years of WJ's...sure they had a great run for 5 years in a row, but I said, training has changed in the US the last decade and the kids that have started receiving that new training as a 5 and 6 year old are now in these tourney's and playing JUST AS GOOD as the Canadian kids, and it seems, for the last 4 years, the USA and others have played BETTER. The tide is changing, another 5 or so years and you will at least see an even ranking of American and Canadian players in your top 10...

again, back to topic, there are some hockey fans that make a mockery of their Country, no matter whatr Country they live in and those particular Canadian fans are among the worst... Got to love the Rivalry though!

Well, I would say they are getting closer...as a matter of fact that is what said. But to say the are not even close is ridiculous...tell that to the Canadians they last 4 years of WJ's...sure they had a great run for 5 years in a row, but I said, training has changed in the US the last decade and the kids that have started receiving that new training as a 5 and 6 year old are now in these tourney's and playing JUST AS GOOD as the Canadian kids, and it seems, for the last 4 years, the USA and others have played BETTER. The tide is changing, another 5 or so years and you will at least see an even ranking of American and Canadian players in your top 10...

again, back to topic, there are some hockey fans that make a mockery of their Country, no matter whatr Country they live in and those particular Canadian fans are among the worst... Got to love the Rivalry though!

As I said, in 5 years it probably will be close. Right now it's not. I posted the last 5 drafts with the type of talent coming out of Canada vs the rest of the world. This year as I said it will go MacKinnon - Jones - Drouin as expected, 2 of which are Canadians that are dominating. They already proved they could beat Russia and the USA this year, they just couldn't win when it mattered. (See 2009 Red Wings) the better team doesn't always win (See 2012 NHL Playoffs).

If you are able to compile a list of the last 4 WJC teams from USA / Russia or where ever to rival the type of talent that Canadians have put out I would like to see it. I simply don't believe they are close from what list I can put together, please enlighten me.

No my comments were more towards the topic at hand which were about the dumb fans on twitter...your's obviously were not. don't get mad at me.

Anyways your post started off talking about the Canadians love for the game which I figured thats what you were getting at is the reason why these fans did what they did.

"Considering American's have 10 times the population of Canada, its really a moot point bringing up Canadians love for Hockey." Then you strayed off with some stats that have nothing to do with the topic.

No offense, I still have no clue what your going on about with relation to my post.

Edited by darkmanx