• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Kira

Pavel Datsyuk Penalty Shot Goal

Rate this topic

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Euro_Twins" data-cid="2338231" data-time="1357585590"><p>

<br />

my apologies :mellow: I really should have checked first</p></blockquote>

No worries! It's not in my profile. Some sports sites can be a little goofy towards the ladies, but this one has always been cool. I've just gotten in the habit of not specifying.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Euro_Twins" data-cid="2338231" data-time="1357585590"><p>

<br />

my apologies :mellow: I really should have checked first</p></blockquote>

No worries! It's not in my profile. Some sports sites can be a little goofy towards the ladies, but this one has always been cool. I've just gotten in the habit of not specifying.

I know now though lol. Clearly since you are a woman that means you clearly want to hear me make derogatory comments. Maybe something along the lines of making a sandwich or something sexual... I agree with you 100% on your stance of not specifying gender, as soon as men on the internet find out they are talking to a woman they seem to suddenly become incapable of logical thought and assume that they are better than said woman and can say whatever disgusting thing they want.

Yeah, people assume that we don't know beans about the game. It shocks people when they find out we know more than they do. And they hate it.

Too bad he hasn't had that kind of freedom in the NHL with all the opposing players taking liberties on him and preventing him from being the best....too bad we don't have someone who will stand up for the stars on this team and hold the Weber's and Backes' accoutable for their wrong doings......oh wait!

Hopefully Tootoo becomes that guy to make these idiots answer for their sins... I am excited to see Datsyuk again an to see Tootoo out there running around like a freight train! Please, NO WHISTLES though!