• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FireCaptain

Team Roll Call.

Rate this topic

I know there are about 10 different injury threads and some folks follow this stuff way closer than I do, so....

Can someone please post a list of all the Wings and their current status (i.e. are they ready to start the season or are they hurt?)?

Here's a list so all you kind folks have to do is reply and put the status next to their names. Thanks!

Datsyuk

Zetterberg

Franzen

Filppula

Samuelsson

Cleary

Helm

Bertuzzi

Tootoo

Abdelkader

Brunner

Eaves

Nyquist

Miller

Mursak

Emmerton

Kronwall

Quincy

Ericsson

White

Colaiacovo

Kindl

Smith

Howard

Gustavsson

I really had high hopes that this thread would be the OP calling out Red Wings names as if he was taking roll in school, and other posters would respond as if they were the Red Wings.... and nobody would respond when OP calls Franzen's name.

lol ok all I could picture was Ferris Buehler's Day Off.

Datsyuk

Zetterberg

Franzen.....Franzen.....Franzen

Edited by Hockeymom1960

Thanks for the reply.

Weren't Helm and Filppula injured? I guess they are healed now?

Clearly this lockout lasted a long time because when Filp got hurt it was 4-6 weeks and now he's ok?

Clearly this lockout lasted a long time because when Filp got hurt it was 4-6 weeks and now he's ok?

I was reading an article somewhere yesterday that said he was injured in Mid-November and now he's on schedule for coming back right at the perfect time.. I guess that means 6 weeks of recovery and a couple weeks to get ready for the season.

I don't know about you guys, but it really sucks seeing Tootoo's name on this list :nono:

I had completely forgotten about Tootoo. Couldn't stand him as a Pred. Giving him the benefit of the doubt as a Wing.

You are all going to be very happy with Tootoo... He is still under 30, sticks up for his teammates and is coming off he best offensive prduction year in his career...

Get well soon Colo! I hate Kindl....

My theory on Tootoo is better to be playing with him than against him 6 times a year.

I don't know about you guys, but it really sucks seeing Tootoo's name on this list :nono:

In a playoff atmosphere 48 game season, I'm damn glad Tootoo will be running the other teams star players as opposed to Z and D. He'll grow on you, guaranteed.

Tootoo is my favorite acquisition this year. Put Darren Helm's heart into a freight train's body and you have Tootoo. Players like Tootoo and Pronger and so-on are annoying as hell to play against, and they also play dirty, but they do so in a way that benefits the team they play for more often than not. When these guys are on their game, other teams take stupid penalties against them as retribution. They start forgetting about hockey, or their emotions make them do stupid stuff with the puck. Tootoo isn't going to be playing alongside a couple goons. He's going to be with Helm, or Miller, or Abdelkader, or Sammy, or Bert, and they are all capable of taking advantage of a distracted opponent. I think his presence will really help out our bottom six, both physically, and offensively.

I happen to know that Downey's manhood and toughness during the regular season, made our soft Euros play tougher come playoff time. It's like he rubbed off on them, especially Filppula.

A source close to the team (Hudler) told me so.

Downey's rubbing off on soft euros is why they started making him get dressed in the room down the hall.

Interesting...
Interesting...

I dunno where he heard that but from what I have read there was absolutely no question Pavel was coming back. Pavel himself has said that over and over since September that he would be back and so has his agent. Furthermore, this morning on my facebook Pavel Datsyuk's page posted to "Mojo in the Morning's" facebook page (a radio station show in Detroit) which stated that his flight was booked and he will be back in detroit later this week. So Aaron Ward got his sources wrong lol

I dunno where he heard that but from what I have read there was absolutely no question Pavel was coming back. Pavel himself has said that over and over since September that he would be back and so has his agent. Furthermore, this morning on my facebook Pavel Datsyuk's page posted to "Mojo in the Morning's" facebook page (a radio station show in Detroit) which stated that his flight was booked and he will be back in detroit later this week. So Aaron Ward got his sources wrong lol

KHL All Stars game is this coming weekend. Pavel was voted into All Stars team for the Western Conference and he expressed interest in playing in the game. In an interview Pavel said that he will see if he can make it.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="rrasco" data-cid="2338384" data-time="1357614915"><p>

Interesting...<br />

<br />

</p></blockquote>

There was never any doubt unless we lost a full season... I'm genuinely concerned, however, that his next contract will be in the KHL and that will be the last we see of his awesomeness :(