Photo
- - - - -

I need a prayer answered, please.....no toot-toot whistles.

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,462 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Euro_Twins" data-cid="2339269" data-time="1357925419"><p>
 <br />
Hey I was thinking the same thing, sounded to me like you actually enjoy the company of preds fans ;)</p></blockquote>

SEE?! It goes right back to my statement about not ever specifying that you're a female!

...Although I immediately thought the same thing and lol'd for like 10 minutes straight picturing them catching THAT on FSD...it would be the new "Red Wing Distraction Technique (RWDT)" like in beer pong. Instant kill.

Edit: why are my quotes still jacked? I emptied the cache on my phone...

Hey that wasn't a sexist thing. You say something like that and don't think about it first, the dirty minds will catch it and run, guy girl, or transvestite lol. 

Edit: could you imagine Murph: "well that puts a new twist on dollar hot dog nights"

Mickey Redmond "well I guess you could say he really left his jockstrap hanging from the clock"

Edited by Euro_Twins, 12 January 2013 - 10:53 PM.

#42 blgillett

blgillett

Stevie the one and only Captian

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:42 PM

If I hear even one of those stupid whistles I my go postal LOL
"He was standing there like a cigar store Indian" Mickey Redmond
"Holmstrom gets more attention around the net than a pretty girl around closing time!" Mickey Redmond
IPB Image

#43 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,146 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Euro_Twins" data-cid="2339629" data-time="1358049054"><p>
 <br />
Mickey Redmond "well I guess you could say he really left his jockstrap hanging from the clock"</p></blockquote>

LOL I think that's my all time favorite Mickey-ism!

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg