• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
F.Michael

Jonas Gustavsson's new mask.....

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

I've got to say...I'm sick of car themed masks. I get it is motor city and all but it's just grown old for me. My favorite was the Doc Oc mask Jimmy had..why did it never end up getting used? Was it something with Marvel perhaps? I never saw any answer as to why.

That thing looks amazing! That's one out my favorite Wings helmets yet...

Really? More so than ozzys mask? lol

I've got to say...I'm sick of car themed masks. I get it is motor city and all but it's just grown old for me. My favorite was the Doc Oc mask Jimmy had..why did it never end up getting used? Was it something with Marvel perhaps? I never saw any answer as to why.

I really liked Mike Vernon's mask which wasn't car themed - just "Wing" themed :lol:

Yeah that mask is awesome... giving Jimmy a run for his money already.

LOVE that mask.

I would have preferred if it WAS a monster on the mask... maybe similar to cujo's mask. Still a nice mask though, saw these pictures in the summer on the wings facebook page though