• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
pidge

When are tickets likely to go on sale

Rate this topic

Depends on the game and venue. The first games will probably be on sale right away, but games towards the end of the season might not be. That's how it typically works, but it is a short season so I don't really know what to expect at this point.

Why reward the NHL by giving them your hard earned money right away? Half full arenas are the only way to make them understand the fans wont tolerate another lockout in 8 years.

Well then you can be the "half" that doesn't go and we will be the ones that go to support our team. The fact that you are on these forums tells me that you care a great deal about this team, so don't pretend that you don't. Your attempt at playing hard ball will only last so long and then you will be right back to supporting the boys at the Joe.

Well then you can be the "half" that doesn't go and we will be the ones that go to support our team. The fact that you are on these forums tells me that you care a great deal about this team, so don't pretend that you don't. Your attempt at playing hard ball will only last so long and then you will be right back to supporting the boys at the Joe.

Where in my post does it say that I dont care about the team? Your making an assumption that I dont. When in reality I do care about the team. Which is why the fans need to send a clear message to the owners that they are tired of them destroying our game. This league lost an entire season of the game we love. They stole a year of it from us. What happened then? The fans flocked back right away. There were no consequences for the owners and players. They steal another half season from us this year. Not more than 8 years later and after the most prosperous season in history. I guarantee you that had the fans not flocked back after the last lockout there would have been a lot more urgency to get a deal done. It wouldnt have taken until right before the season for them to start talking. Most owners care only about the bottom line right now. Thats the only way to get at them. Every time you buy a ticket, merchandise, or concessions you are investing in the NHL. They then turned around and spit in your face. The best thing the fans can do to help prevent another lockout in a couple years is don't go to games for a while. Not forever. Not even for a half season. Avoid the games for a month, 10 games, even one game. All is lost revenue to the owners. I never said Ill never go to a game again but I will. But not until the league shows me they are worth my investment.