• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest The Axe

Brunner's nickname

Rate this topic

Guest The Axe

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Euro_Twins" data-cid="2339649" data-time="1358051092"><p>

<br />

You don't have to be mean :no:</p></blockquote>

Sorry! Not my intention. I really just wanted u to come up with something else.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Euro_Twins" data-cid="2339649" data-time="1358051092"><p>

<br />

You don't have to be mean :no:</p></blockquote>

Sorry! Not my intention. I really just wanted u to come up with something else.

What, like a nickname for Emmerton? I stand by the energizer brunny, like it or not. I challenge you to come up with something better, show me it, and then I shall laugh and mock it. All in good fun of course :)

Guest The Axe

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Euro_Twins" data-cid="2339797" data-time="1358107860"><p>

<br />

What, like a nickname for Emmerton? I stand by the energizer brunny, like it or not. I challenge you to come up with something better, show me it, and then I shall laugh and mock it. All in good fun of course :)</p></blockquote>

Blade Brunner

Old Yeller (for his stupid helmet)

Witch's Bru

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Euro_Twins" data-cid="2339797" data-time="1358107860"><p>

<br />

What, like a nickname for Emmerton? I stand by the energizer brunny, like it or not. I challenge you to come up with something better, show me it, and then I shall laugh and mock it. All in good fun of course :)</p></blockquote>

Blade Brunner

Old Yeller (for his stupid helmet)

Witch's Bru

Old yeller? really? blade brunner is OK, witch's bru is awful. The Dame is cool though

Edited by Euro_Twins

Guest The Axe

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Euro_Twins" data-cid="2339825" data-time="1358110653"><p>

<br />

Old yeller? really? blade brunner is OK, witch's bru is awful. The Dame is cool though</p></blockquote>

Bru-skee?

Guest The Axe

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Jaks19" data-cid="2340175" data-time="1358249569"><p>

<br />

In Switzerland it is pronounced Brunner not Broooner.</p></blockquote>

LeBrun Dames