• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest The Axe

Brunner's nickname

Rate this topic

Wasn't "Brunner" one of the shorthand nicknames for Fabian Brunnstrom last year? I suppose with Damien you can just call him by his last name since it already looks and sounds like a shortened name.

Yes. Confused the hell out of me when talk about Brunner started. I kept thinking they were talking about Brunnstrom.

The Omen™

I'm just dorky enough to love it. More importantly, I wonder what number he will wear, he wore 96 for EV Zug and the Swiss Olympic team, I dont see them giving him Homer's old number so soon after his retirement.

I'm just dorky enough to love it. More importantly, I wonder what number he will wear, he wore 96 for EV Zug and the Swiss Olympic team, I dont see them giving him Homer's old number so soon after his retirement.

At least 666 is out of the question. But if he goes with 63 (or 36) I'm checking his mother's grave for jackal remains.

Guest The Axe

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="kipwinger" data-cid="2339423" data-time="1357959457"><p>

How about B. Rabbit, Brunny Rabbit, or Little Brunny Foo Foo? On second thought it doesn't seem so fearsome after I type it. </p></blockquote>

I like Rabbit by itself. The monty python kind!!!