• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWingNation43

Wings Looking For Defenseman

Rate this topic

Guest The Axe

I would agree.

Forgive my ignorance on Yandle for I don't watch any Yotes games (other than when they face the Red Wings); what in your opinion would be going the other way if a trade were to take place?

If I remember correctly there was some sort of "twist" to the upcoming draft...

It would be our luck though; have a horrible season only to have someone like the Oilers, Jackets, or Pens manage to pick ahead of us, and get the star player that was destined to become a Red Wing :confused:

I would think that Flip and Kindl + a few 1st rounders would be a likely package.

Guest The Axe

As much as we need defensive help, we also cannot score. Who would replace Flip?

Nyquist. Cheaper too.

As much as I like that pairing I would like to see the Wings get another top-2 D-Man.

We have around $19 Million freed up with 15 guys signed for next year even though we are going to need to re-sign Howard for sure and if Brunner keeps it up he will need to be re-signed.

Flip, Brunner, White, Smith, Lashoff, Howie, and Nyquist all need to be signed

People keep saying if we tank we'll get Jones. I was under the impression with the lockout shortened season they are doing a lottery draft for the 14 teams that don't make the playoffs to stop teams from tanking late in the season to get the top picks

Hey, we aren't trying to tank we just are tanking.

Edited by Hockeymom1960

Guest The Axe

Flip, Brunner, White, Smith, Lashoff, Howie, and Nyquist all need to be signed

Id say Smith and Lashoff are necessities. The rest are nice to have, but expendable.

Guest irishock

man I miss Brian Rafalski. He was always ragged on a lot while he was here but he was a great #2 and put up the points...

Even Lidstrom missed him during last season. The offense and PP just wasn't the same after he left. White did do a good job during the start of the season but eventually cooled off.

what the hell was there really some kind of trade in the works....? If so this is news to me

I heard about a trade for pk to detroit quite a few times over the last week, but obviously that ship sailed. No one ever super credible really mentioned it though, so who knows

In the 11th hour #Habs pull plug on #Wings Subban trade & sign PK to a 2 year deal. http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=652977

Don't know how legit this ***** is... probably not at all

post-18201-0-39369900-1359425977_thumb.jpg

s***. At first read I thought the Wings had him. Yeah NHL.com reports that he signed w/ the habs.

Edited by Marty Barry

no it's 2 years at 5.75 over the 2 years, or as capgeek has it 2,875,000, per year

Oh yeah you are absolutely right, my bad. :)

I was kinda wondering why people were saying 5.75 was a steal didn't realize that was total over the two year span. So yeah, that's a steal.