• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

chuckdee

Wings to offer $9 tickets this year

Rate this topic

This is cool. It's not amazing but I won't complain, it's nice. At least the worst seats at the Joe aren't as bad as most arenas. Places like the Bell Center and Saddledome and many others are much worse.

The worst seats at the Saddledome are worse than getting mugged out back. At least you can tell what's happening when you get mugged.

Guest Playmaker

They did this before the lockout. Big Deal...how about giving away 100 free tickets a game to say, military, homeless families, sick kids...something? A free pizza or a shirt or something for the season ticket holders? Free Parking? SOMETHING?? Oooh, you can go watch them PRACTICE for free and we'll waive our ridiculous fees for a day...Makes me even happier I gave up my season tickets after the last lockout. They knew the idiot fans would be back like sheep, and sure enough....bahhhhh...

Here in Dallas, they're letting kids 12 and under for free. Don't know the details on that but with two kids under 12, I'll be going to more games this year.

This is cool. It's not amazing but I won't complain, it's nice. At least the worst seats at the Joe aren't as bad as most arenas. Places like the Bell Center and Saddledome and many others are much worse.

Have you ever sat in the worst seats at the Joe? If these 9 dollar seats are the 3 rows of cubby seats in the top corners that are all at the same level so you cant see past the first row then they arent worth 9 bucks. No child can see if they aren't in the first row and even a normal sized person is in front of them.

Have you ever sat in the worst seats at the Joe? If these 9 dollar seats are the 3 rows of cubby seats in the top corners that are all at the same level so you cant see past the first row then they arent worth 9 bucks. No child can see if they aren't in the first row and even a normal sized person is in front of them.

I 'm not saying they're great but they could be a lot worse. I've been to a lot of NHL arenas and the Joe has some damn good sight lines and acceptable higher up seats. Don't even bother getting nosebleeds in Calgary, you feel like you're looking at the game from google maps. RBC center has some pretty bad high seats too.