• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
evilzyme

Jeremy Roenick's book and the introduction is AMAZING

Rate this topic

The chapter about his day with the Cup should be a really good re.....................................................oh wait, nevermind.

I know he is still kicking himself in the ass for picking Philly over Detroit....poor JR. He said that Detroit had the exact same offer and he chose Philly because he felt they had more of a chance to win the Cup....and then Detroit got Hasek. I still like the guy, but he sure made some poor UFA decisions...

I know he is still kicking himself in the ass for picking Philly over Detroit....poor JR. He said that Detroit had the exact same offer and he chose Philly because he felt they had more of a chance to win the Cup....and then Detroit got Hasek. I still like the guy, but he sure made some poor UFA decisions...

Nothing says we would have won the Cup with him.

We needed Hasek, however.

Nothing says we would have won the Cup with him.

We needed Hasek, however.

That is true and they probably would have pased on Robitaille as well....but I think that if everything else remained the same and the Wings sign JR instead of Luc, things would have worked out pretty similar...

Guest The Axe

This guy never interested me. I like Barry Sanders/Pavel Datsyuk type guys who act like theyve bern there before and thats what they expected themselves to do. JR is a loudmouth showboat.