• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rrasco

Jamie Benn

Rate this topic

Heard that he wants a shorter term deal (3-5 years), while management wants him at 6 (or more). And they haven't agreed on $ yet either.

Eklund stirred the pot a bit earlier indicating the Leafs were taking a serious look at him. Though I don't see any way they'd be able to sign him without Dallas matching.

Most of the tweets/reports I've seen are pessimistic that he'll be in the lineup on Saturday.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="GMRwings1983" data-cid="2341357" data-time="1358549166"><p>

<br />

Benn for Kindl, McCollum and future considerations.</p></blockquote>

Emmerton and Mursak? If they want kindle too we need their first :)

Well that sucks. Guess I'll start Michael Ryder instead. Only 2 bench spots available, other two are for goalies.

Odd he's reluctant to get inked. I was thinking Dallas was going to step it up a bit this year with their current lineup. Lost a few household names, but still. They got Jagr. :bye:

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="brett" data-cid="2341380" data-time="1358551816"><p>

mule for benn<br />

<br />

10 years younger<br />

<br />

can produce as much as mule if not more playing with dats or z</p></blockquote>

Exactly... So why would Dallas make this deal?

I hope this is a joke response in the same vein as the other "suggestions" in this thread..

Guest Johnz96

Eaves, Emmerton, Pare and a 4th for Benn. That's 4 for 1. Shirley they gotta go for it

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey
Eaves, Emmerton, Pare and a 4th for Benn. That's 4 for 1. Shirley they gotta go for it
LOL

TSN.ca

Jamie Benn and the Dallas Stars agreed to a $26.25 million, five-year contract on Thursday night
The All-Star centre gets $5.25 million each season, with the first year of the deal pro-rated because of the NHL lockout. Dallas announced the move during its game against the Chicago Blackhawks.