• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/19: Red Wings 0 at St. Louis Blues 6

Rate this topic

The GDT looks great. But why is there "goals", "assists" etc. under Team Stats? Shouldn't it be "wins", "losses", "points" etc.?

I can't wait for the game. The dumb thing is that I can't watch it live. I'll probably need to watch a recording of it tomorrow and stay away from all the hockey news all morning.

Guest RedWingsDad
Tootoo and Smith fight, Brunner and Flip with goals

Why would Brunner and Smith fight? I certainly hope not, they are on the same team ... but my money is on Smith.

GO WINGS!!!.. why does the game have to be so late? I want hockey NOOOOWW!!!

Edited by RedWingsDad

This is the 87th season in Club history (86th played)

This is the 13th forty-eight game regular-season schedule in Club history, the 2nd caused by League Lockout

All-Time Record, Overall and Away

Overall

This is the 5895th regular-season game played. The Club’s record in the previous 5894 games:

2771 Wins

2284 Losses

815 Ties

2 Regulation Ties

46 Overtime Losses

36 Shootout Losses

Away Games

This is the 2948th Away regular-season game played. The Club’s record in the previous 2947 games:

1059 Wins

1421 Losses

425 Ties

1 Regulation Tie

25 Overtime Losses

16 Shootout Losses.

Season and Away Openers

Season Opener

This is the 86th Season Opener played. The Club’s record in the previous 85 games:

37W-34L-14T.

In their last 10 Season Openers, the Club’s record:

7W-3L.

This is the 6th Season Opener v. St. Louis. The Club's record in the previous 5 games:

1W-3L-1T

Away Opener

This is the 86th Away Opener played. The Club’s record in the previous 85 games:

27W-42L-15T-0RT-0OTL-1SOL

In their last 10 Away Openers, the Club’s record:

8W-1L-0T-0OTL-1SOL.

This is the 3rd Away Opener vs. St. Louis. The Club’s record in the 2 previous games:

1W-1L

The 2013 Season at a Glance

Calendar Dates this Season

15 calendar weeks, 99 calendar dates, 48 games, 51 off-days

Games Played Per Calendar Week

1 game: 1

2 games: 1

3 games: 7

4 games: 6

Games on Days of Week This Season

Sunday: 10

Monday: 4

Tuesday: 5

Wednesday: 6

Thursday: 8

Friday: 7

Saturday: 8

Consecutive Home/Away Games This Season

Consecutive Away Games

1-game: 6

2-games: 4

3-games: 1

4-games: 2

Games on Consecutive Dates

There will be 12 pairs of back-to-back (played on consecutive dates) games this season, with the sequences of these games being:

H-H: 4 pairs

H-A: 1 pair

A-H: 2 pairs

A-A: 5 pairs

Club Records, Most / Fewest in January

Most - Overall

Games: 15 (six times)

Wins: 10 ( two times)

Losses: 11 (two times)

Most - Home

Games: 9 (three times)

Wins: 7 (three times)

Losses: 6

Most – Away

Games: 10 (two times)

Wins: 6

Losses: 6 (seven times)

Fewest – Overall

Games: 6

Wins: 1

Losses: 1 (two times)

Fewest – Home

Games: 4 (nine times)

Wins: 1

Losses: 0 (twelve times)

Fewest – Away

Games: 1

Wins: 0 (eight times)

Losses: 0 (two times)

The Month of January

There are 6 games in the month of January this regular-season; 3 home games and 3 away games, with 6 days off.

The games are broken down as:

3 v. Division / Conference

3 v. Non-Division / Conference

Home Games / Away Games

This is the first of a two consecutive away games

Current Streaks
Historical Regular-season Streaks v. St. Louis

Overall: 4-game winning streak (1 shutout, 1 shootout)

Away: 1-game winning streak (shootout)

Last Ten Regular-season Games v. St. Louis

Overall: 6W-4L

Away: 5W-4L-0OTL-1SOL

Detroit v. St. Louis

All-time Record, Overall v. St. Louis

268G: 116W-108L-37T-1RT-3OTL-3SOL

All-time Record, Away v. St. Louis

134G: 49W-61L-20T-1RT-2OTL-1SOL

Record this season v. St. Louis

This is the first game of five v. St. Louis this season

This is the first Away game of three v. St. Louis this season

Record on this Day

January 19

This is the 38th regular-season game played on this day. The Club’s record in the previous 37 games:

13W-19L-5T

This is the 2nd regular-season game v. St. Louis played on this day. The Club's record in the previous game:

1W

LGW.

Fantastic GDT, Mike!

I feel a little slimy. I was so mad about the lockout I was swearing off all things hockey and NHL. No support from me! Going to Cheli's Chili in Clinton Twp. to watch the game with some folks from here. I will stand strong and not directly support either side monetarily. No merchandise or games as a protest.

Back on topic...

Both teams rusty because of no exhibition games and short training camp. It will alternate between comical and nerve wracking. TooToo impresses his critics here and not one wooden whistle is heard. Wings prevail and win 5-3.

Mike the GDT is straight sick. Thanks again for being someone we count on.

Been waiting long enough. Hope the Wings come out flying. Play with the passion this board has for them. Lets drop the puck boys, and lets start this season off with a W.

LFGW!!!

8 PM is soooooo faaaaaaaar awaaaaaaayyyyyyy. :bored:

but we have 3pm games, along with 7pm games to get us to 8pm!!! i'm currently playing NHL 13 to feed my addiction, then i'm going to be watching chicago v. la on my living room television, bringing my secondary television from my gaming room into the living room which will have gamecenter live on xbox rolling, which will give me the ability to split screen 2 games, so i'll be rolling 3 games from 3pm - 7pm. At 7pm i'm rolling to bdubs to start pre-gaming and getting ready for the game! AWWW YEAH JUST GET ME TO 3 PM BOYS!!

WOW, I am excited

I did not think this day would come in 2013.....Hockey is back, the WINGS are back and i am one stocked hockey fan.

Opening Saturday Night, I have not been this exited to go to a bar since St. Paddy's day last year.

GO Wings!!!!!!!!!

P.S.

Excellent job on the GDT

Edited by bakerbert

but we have 3pm games, along with 7pm games to get us to 8pm!!! i'm currently playing NHL 13 to feed my addiction, then i'm going to be watching chicago v. la on my living room television, bringing my secondary television from my gaming room into the living room which will have gamecenter live on xbox rolling, which will give me the ability to split screen 2 games, so i'll be rolling 3 games from 3pm - 7pm. At 7pm i'm rolling to bdubs to start pre-gaming and getting ready for the game! AWWW YEAH JUST GET ME TO 3 PM BOYS!!

You. Are hardcore.

Ok, I've decided I'm going to allow myself to watch on TV, so I'll be watching tonight. I'm interested in how things will go without Lidstrom, and I'm looking forward to Tootoo as a Wing.

As for buying tickets and merchandise, not a chance. I'm not giving myself a deadline for spending money, all I can say is I have no interest in financially supporting the league. Bettman can suck it, and I encourage everyone else to do the same!

All fans need to do is stay away for a couple weeks, and the greedy owners will get the message. I'm disapointed to hear how fast some team's tickets are being sold, but I'm not surprised. All that complaining and threats for 6 months, and as soon as they new CBA is signed fans run back! So much for the fans taking a stand.

Edited by Barrie