• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/19: Red Wings 0 at St. Louis Blues 6

Rate this topic

Yeah, lets just pack it in now. Halfway through the first game of the season. They're done. No sense in bothering with the rest of the season. They'll go 0-48 for sure.

I don't think anyone's quite saying that, so dial down the melodrama. They do however, suck major ass tonight. Doesn't mean they'll suck ass all season, just that they're sucking ass *tonight*.

So why aren't we playing guys like Nyquist? Because they can't "handle" the physical play? Don't give me that bull s***. Would you rather have a guy that can give you a chance to score, or someone that could take a hit a little better?

Yeah we're an embarressment right now. If we can't make something happen in this game, which looks unlikely to say the least, I expect quick changes. Meaning Nyquist in next game.

I hope so, but Babs has been slow to make changes in the past, hope he realizes we don't have time for his stubborness

Yeah, lets just pack it in now. Halfway through the first game of the season. They're done. No sense in bothering with the rest of the season. They'll go 0-48 for sure.

Here is the "It's only December guys" guy....thanks for stopping in.

Unfortunately, in the short 48 game season, every game counts, especially divisional. It's not that the Wings cant turn it around come game 20, but they are playing like a Pee Wee team out there. And so far, there seems to be no heart. Again, Franzen, Quincey, Mursak....no need to be out there...they are taking up space...

Glad we agree :nono:

If you can't look at this game and not expect bitching, moaning, complaining and griping I can't help you. This is absolutely pathetic on every level. These guys are stealing money.

So why aren't we playing guys like Nyquist? Because they can't "handle" the physical play? Don't give me that bull s***. Would you rather have a guy that can give you a chance to score, or someone that could take a hit a little better?

From the looks of tonights game, we need both...maybe someone to get a shot would help too?