• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/19: Red Wings 0 at St. Louis Blues 6

Rate this topic

So, this is what fans of bad teams feel like? I don't like it. I don't like it at ALL! Although I do vaguely remember some of the Detroit teams of the 80's ... but at least they had Kocur and Probert to keep the fans entertained.

I hope that we are not actually this bad....

Tootoo got a Bettman penalty. Bettman knows why we signed Tootoo, so he told the refs anytime Tootoo tries to get physical, put him in the box. Cannot have the Wings at the top of the league anymore.

I am of course joking, I think the Wings are doing a pretty good job of that on their own tonight...

Tootoo got a Bettman penalty. Bettman knows why we signed Tootoo, so he told the refs anytime Tootoo tries to get physical, put him in the box. Cannot have the Wings at the top of the league anymore.

I am of course joking, I think the Wings are doing a pretty good job of that on their own tonight...

No, this has been happening for a while now.

I remember last year in the playoffs when every series in the first round had those scrums and cheapshots, tough guys were getting tossed out of games for any kind of scrum in the 3rd period of a noncompetitive game.

Regardless of whether they did something egregious or not. A guy would push and shove, and get a misconduct. Screw this sissy league.

Am I the only one that thought the TooToo attempted hit was pretty bad? He launched himself through the air like a missle. If he connected with someone, it might have been ugly.

I wouldn't complain too much about him getting a 10 minute misconduct as we really don't know if he got it for that or what might have happened after that (more likely).

No, this has been happening for a while now.

I remember last year in the playoffs when every series in the first round had those scrums and cheapshots, tough guys were getting tossed out of games for any kind of scrum in the 3rd period of a noncompetitive game.

Regardless of whether they did something egregious or not. A guy would push and shove, and get a misconduct. Screw this sissy league.

Look what the rules and sissy stuff did for NASCAR. Does anybody ever watch it anymore? Too much b*lls***....not enough hardcore racing.

Am I the only one that thought the TooToo attempted hit was pretty bad? He launched himself through the air like a missle. If he connected with someone, it might have been ugly.

I wouldn't complain too much about him getting a 10 minute misconduct as we really don't know if he got it for that or what might have happened after that (more likely).

So he gets a 10 minute penalty for charging, for a hit he basically missed?

That's a new one for me.