• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/19: Red Wings 0 at St. Louis Blues 6

Rate this topic

I think so. I'll be surprised otherwise.

Come on. Atleast give them 4-5 games to get their asses in gear. They may have looked like the worst team in the history of hockey tonight but atleast they can't possibly play worse?? Right?....right???

Couple years ago late in season lost 10-2 to blues at the Joe! A week later lost 8-0 to CBJ.

Hence why I said, "You knew it was a good team having an awful night." If there's anyone that actually believes that this team is even a shadow of those teams a few years ago, come talk to me, I have a bridge to sell you.

Come on. Atleast give them 4-5 games to get their asses in gear. They may have looked like the worst team in the history of hockey tonight but atleast they can't possibly play worse?? Right?....right???

I wouldnt challenge them to play worse. They just might accept it. Franzen I hear already has.

wat?.....

i'll just chalk this up to a result of a long layoff

You can chalk it up to aliens, doesnt mean they didn't get their ass handed to them.

aliens.png

Can we for the record squash the Parise and Suter whining..it had nothing to do with the money..they wanted to be Kariya and Selanne part 2 ..Holland offered them as much money as anyone else.

Here is some advice everyone...mix up your favorite beverage whether its whiskey, beer, wine, listerine, dr pepper, sit down..chill the f out and have a short memory. See you headcases on Monday.

Cocktaillllllls

True story. Granted, I think they would've come here for $110 million, but I think it'd be insane to pay that either way. Holland tried to sign them, it didn't work, and that's that. Where Holland really went wrong was all the signings or trades he failed to make leading up to this. He had no real plan and had to fly by the seat of his pants. He's continually let top end talent slip away to sign guys that now are floating out there for us. There's no point whining about about Parise and Suter. If you want to whine, look back further and get realistic. There's still plenty to chew on and cry about.

But remember it's a sprint, if we look like this the next 4 games, might not be able to recover 8 pts back.

The pathway of this season is decided after Tues game. By no means would I be surprised if we finished near the bottom of the conference. Lidstrom, Holmstrom, Stuart and Rafalski were huge loses that weren't replaced at all.

Edited by stuck in socal

You can chalk it up to aliens, doesnt mean they didn't get their ass handed to them.

aliens.png

You think im sitting here feeling good about it? Nope.

Blues are a younger team, easier to get going with no training camp.