• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/19: Red Wings 0 at St. Louis Blues 6

Rate this topic

just once I want to hear Babcock say " we stunk tonight, everyone in that lockeroom should be embarassed to be a man after that stinkfest on the ice tonight..."

Mike, you weren't competitive enough? No s***! Holland....show us you're a genius...now.

Holland isn't a genius. Just drafted well for a while. Maybe a bit of luck. He's a decent GM but has rested on his past success for too long and hasn't worked hard to make meaningful improvements to the team.

i'll say it first. trade for Luongo!
Goalies were the least of our problems tonight. How about an offense unable to get a single good scoring chance, or a defense allowing about 4 clean breakaways?

I'm confident this is NOT a good indication of the real status of this team.

Goalies were the least of our problems tonight. How about an offense unable to get a single good scoring chance, or a defense allowing about 4 clean breakaways? I'm confident this is NOT a good indication of the real status of this team.

Goaltending was pretty bad too. I wouldn't say as bad as the rest of the team, but Howard was pretty awful.

Goaltending was pretty bad too. I wouldn't say as bad as the rest of the team, but Howard was pretty awful.

Game 1 and how many breakaways did he face? How many times was he just hung out to dry? How many power play goals? He wasn't outstanding, but he really, truly was the absolute least of the Wings problems tonight. He was the only bright spot at times.

seriously? facing 4 basically breakwawys, and being hung other to dry the other two times by pathetic defense... you seriously think goaltending was our issue tonight.

Unbelievable. our issues tonight were the other 5 guys on the ice tonight. at all times. Not Jimmy Howard.

Open up the eyes. Amazing what it'll do for you.

Game 1 and how many breakaways did he face? How many times was he just hung out to dry? How many power play goals? He wasn't outstanding, but he really, truly was the absolute least of the Wings problems tonight. He was the only bright spot at times.

Me saying he wasn't as bad as the rest of the team is pretty much an agreement that he was the least of the problems but it doesn't mean he wasn't one. You know what goalies get payed to do? Stop breakaways and power play shots. Anytime a goaltender lets in 5 goals, he is not doing what he is payed to do regardless of how bad the team in front of him is. Everyone on the ice was terrible. The only reason I even mentioned that the goaltending was bad was because too many people are trying to say it wasn't. Everyone is in agreement about the rest of the team.