• Please log in to reply
973 replies to this topic

#721 Zetterling

Zetterling

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

hopefully this season proves my theory that Filpulla sucks.

#722 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,940 posts

How are the Olsen twins doing in Minny?

Minny up 2-1 in the second.

Kenopa fight.

#723 toby91_ca

toby91_ca

Legend

• Gold Booster
  • 8,524 posts

Am I the only one that thought the TooToo attempted hit was pretty bad?  He launched himself through the air like a missle.  If he connected with someone, it might have been ugly.

I wouldn't complain too much about him getting a 10 minute misconduct as we really don't know if he got it for that or what might have happened after that (more likely).

#724 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

I hope the Wings really aren't this dreadful...

Anyone notice the teaser **** behind Babcock tonight? :D

That's, breasts...behind babs.

I KEEP MISSING THEM! That's the only good part of this game.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#725 kherty

kherty

Born and raised in Detroit, now living in Memphis

• HoF Booster
  • 80 posts

No, this has been happening for a while now.

I remember last year in the playoffs when every series in the first round had those scrums and cheapshots, tough guys were getting tossed out of games for any kind of scrum in the 3rd period of a noncompetitive game.  

Regardless of whether they did something egregious or not.  A guy would push and shove, and get a misconduct.  Screw this sissy league.  

Look what the rules and sissy stuff did for NASCAR.  Does anybody ever watch it anymore?  Too much b*lls***....not enough hardcore racing.

#726 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 21,048 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

Am I the only one that thought the TooToo attempted hit was pretty bad?  He launched himself through the air like a missle.  If he connected with someone, it might have been ugly.

I wouldn't complain too much about him getting a 10 minute misconduct as we really don't know if he got it for that or what might have happened after that (more likely).

So he gets a 10 minute penalty for charging, for a hit he basically missed?

That's a new one for me.  

According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#727 stillwater

stillwater

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

When the Wings get outplayed this badly and lose this badly and you're still looking for positives, or "bright spots", you're really a Toronto fan in denial.

#728 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 17,248 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

No, you're not the only one.  He definitely was taking a flying run at a guy.

But you still shouldn't get a 10 minute misconduct for a whiff like that then jawing with a guy.

#729 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Maybe the Wings think the lockout is still going on, and this game is just busy work so their wives won't nag them to fix stuff.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#730 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

At least Nascar was/is on ESPN.  Hockey is dead for now.  We are all fans of hockey but we have shrunk into a niche type sport sadly.   Thanks Bettman.  3 lockouts in his tenure.

U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.

#731 brandon27

brandon27

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Sure, he left his feet... but he didnt hit anyone... 

its only a penalty if he leaves his feet, and actually hits someone.

Its ridiculous that they threw him out of the game for it.   If he said something on ice afterwards that warranted him getting thrown out, then sure, but for the lame ass missed hit attempt, to get thrown out, is ridiculous.  if he hit someone, and it was dirty, then im all for it, sure, but he only hit the damn boards... thats not a penalty...   give me a break.

Posted Image

#732 Redmist

Redmist

Jr. Prospect

• 16 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

Holy crap that girl has a rack you guys are right.

#733 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

I KEEP MISSING THEM! That's the only good part of this game.

Jesus, Kevin.  They're just some boobs.  Put your pants back on.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#734 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

The chick is tryin to hide it...why I don't know :D.  Women know when they sit behind coaches they gonna be exposed.  Goodness I love cleavage.

U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.

#735 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 17,248 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

Sure, he left his feet... but he didnt hit anyone... 

its only a penalty if he leaves his feet, and actually hits someone.

Its ridiculous that they threw him out of the game for it.   If he said something on ice afterwards that warranted him getting thrown out, then sure, but for the lame ass missed hit attempt, to get thrown out, is ridiculous.  if he hit someone, and it was dirty, then im all for it, sure, but he only hit the damn boards... thats not a penalty...   give me a break.

They didn't throw him out of the game for it.  they gave him a 10 minute misconduct, which takes him off the ice until the instigator rule kicks in. 

#736 brett

brett

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,132 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

1 goal or 1 fight all i ask for

#737 brandon27

brandon27

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:31 PM

They didn't throw him out of the game for it.  they gave him a 10 minute misconduct, which takes him off the ice until the instigator rule kicks in. 

same s***, different pile.  with 12 minutes left in the game... its essentially throwing him out of the game.... for nothing. 

Posted Image

#738 GoalieManPat

GoalieManPat

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

Anyone got a screen grab of the knockers behind Babs? There have been a couple posts but Ive missed them. Need something to take from this game.

#739 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,909 posts

Well, one game down and Franzen has done zipp to begin to win me over... I certainly hoped that our team was better than what we were afraid of last summer.....they look(ed) bad....real bad....

Bring Fedorov Home For A Day!

He Needs To Retire A Red Wing.

When Gordie Leaves Us, the NHL MUST Retire The #9.

#740 Zetterling

Zetterling

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

1 goal or 1 fight all i ask for

i highly doubt it.