• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

Blackhawks @ Kings

Rate this topic

'hawks just scored on a 5-on-3. Kane with a wicked shot. Hossa is buzzing.

Engblom with (for once) an interesting tidbit. I guess Quick was battling terrible lower-back pain last spring. Could barely get out of bed, only felt "good" on the ice.

Hockey: The Ultimate Drug.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

i said it earlier

i think it was a bad idea that the kings passed around the Cup like they did last June. that is the reason they lost. they were tired from the get go :D :D

This is a tired argument... Hossa would not make our team that much better than Franzen. Plus he isn't nearly as good in the playoffs

Might not score as much, but he is a much better two way player. I understand we couldn't have both, and that Hossa would have cost considerably more, but Hossa is a better player than Franzen. Hossa might not be as good in the playoffs as Franzen, but let's not act like Hossa is Thornton, Hossa has the same PPG in the playoffs as Datsyuk...

Might not score as much, but he is a much better two way player. I understand we couldn't have both, and that Hossa would have cost considerably more, but Hossa is a better player than Franzen. Hossa might not be as good in the playoffs as Franzen, but let's not act like Hossa is Thornton, Hossa has the same PPG in the playoffs as Datsyuk...

Yes, but everyone around here seems to act like Hossa is some kind of God, without him we can't even contend for a cup... news flash we had him, and still lost in the finals. Franzen has more talent than Hossa, but is way too lazy, Hossa is a better two way player, but at the time we were looking more for a power forward than a sniper, Franzen fit the bill

Yes, but everyone around here seems to act like Hossa is some kind of God, without him we can't even contend for a cup... news flash we had him, and still lost in the finals. Franzen has more talent than Hossa, but is way too lazy, Hossa is a better two way player, but at the time we were looking more for a power forward than a sniper, Franzen fit the bill

Yikes man, saying Franzen has more talent than Hossa is saying a lot. I mean Hossa is a year older than Franzen and has 632 more points, I know he's played longer, but Hossa still has a .93 PPG in his career, compared to Franzen's .58 PPG....

This is a tired argument... Hossa would not make our team that much better than Franzen. Plus he isn't nearly as good in the playoffs

Hossa always tries. That counts for a lot in my book, especially given our current squad.

If Franzen were off to Hossa's start this season, people here would be calling him The Second Coming. For Hossa, this is basically business as usual.

Work hard, commit yourself, good things happen.

Float around, pretend you're tough s*** when you're not, decide you're only going to really try every so often (specifically - when there's no pressure and everything's comfy), complain that THERE'S NOT ENUFF JOYYYY!, and...you're Johan Franzen.

And then there's that contract.