• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jollymania

Giant Griffins bench-clearing brawl

Rate this topic

HAHAHAHA Now this is a game! Unlike that utter heart-less s***e that the Wings displayed. Can't wait for the rematch between Rockford and GR. Should be good.

Who was that on the video that had trouble getting up from center ice?

Wear pink sweaters=get your ass kicked !

To me it looked like the Griffs were on the receiving end of most of the ass kickings.

Though who was that Rockford player who kept skating around suckerpunching guys who were already engaged in fights? I swear he was the third man in at least three different times.

To me it looked like the Griffs were on the receiving end of most of the ass kickings.

Though who was that Rockford player who kept skating around suckerpunching guys who were already engaged in fights? I swear he was the third man in at least three different times.

Agreed. Pretty chicken s*** in my opinion.

Guest Johnz96
What the hell set that off? Looks like the Griffs got pounded too, everywhere I looked I was seeing guys in white eating fists.

Tatar fed a few in the end

Our minor league team sucks at fighting. Big surprise.

Curt Fraser is basically the best fighter in the entire Wings organization......Whoops, I forgot

The Griffins got absolutely beat up (apart from Tatar at 3:50) because the Rockford 4th line goons were up against one of the Griffins scoring lines which obviously had no real fighters on except for Aubry who still got beaten up.

Props to Tristan Grant for leaving the bench to go after Beach who was trying his best to send Sheahan to a hospital at centre ice, even if he's going to get a massive suspension for it. Poor Callahan had two guys trying to pound him at once. Real goonery from the Ice Hogs. Beach will have a target on his head when these two next meet.

If anyone's interested, the Griffins won 11-6 with a hat-trick from Callahan.

Yeah, I guess the other team did have Brookbank on the ice as well as some other fighters.

Still, Ericsson needs to go down to the farm and teach some of these wusses how to fight.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Beach is a major league spotpicker. Also, that dolt running around the ice cheapshotting everyone is Kenndal McArdle. He signed a PTO with Rockford a couple days back. Hopefully his useless ass is released. 3rd man in at least twice during the brawl. Coward.

Props to Triston Grant and the rest of the team for heading out there. At least our minor league team has some guts.

Of course Rockford came out on top in a lot of the fights, because either McArdle jumped in as the 3rd man or our finesse guys were being jumped by their 4th liners.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="haroldsnepsts" data-cid="2342637" data-time="1358701736"><p>

To me it looked like the Griffs were on the receiving end of most of the ass kickings. <br />

<br />

Though who was that Rockford player who kept skating around suckerpunching guys who were already engaged in fights? I swear he was the third man in at least three different times. </p></blockquote>

I think it was McArdle

Curt Fraser is basically the best fighter in the entire Wings organization......Whoops, I forgot

Yeah, I guess the other team did have Brookbank on the ice as well as some other fighters.

Still, Ericsson needs to go down to the farm and teach some of these wusses how to fight.

Grand Rapids had a number of scrappy guys/fighters the last 2-3 years - and each year had a mediocre team on the ice. Not saying they're necessarily exclusive, but I'd prefer this year's team in contention over last year's team that could hold their own.

Guest Johnz96

I've seen Brennan Evans get into about 5 or 6 scraps this year and he won them all easily. Not sure where he was during all this.