• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevkrause

Quincey

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

It has been only one game. If you're feeling the need to whip someone already, considering finding yourself some Xanax.

Edited by Crymson

He looked awful, sure, but he's got potential to be a descent player for us. I'll give him a break. The whole team was just terrible and the defense in general felt non-existant. I mean, literally, there were times where it felt almost as if we didn't have a defense out there. It's easy to single Quincey out but he was hardly the only problem and there's a good chance he'll improve and make an impact.

Definitely a terrible game for Quincey. He was directly responsible for 3 of the 6 goals.

Twice getting undressed by the rookie and once for not bothering to tie up his guy's stick on the deflection.

Nearly the entire team crapped the bed, but Q's performance last night certainly doesn't help fears of how the Wings will do without Lidstrom and Stuart.

Q was definitely out of his element, along with every body else. Based on this game, I can't see the wings winning 15 games. If, after the first 10 games, the wings have only won 2 or 3 games, then they need to bring up the young ones and get their feet wet. There will be no need to play the Bertuzzis, Clearys etc

Q was definitely out of his element, along with every body else. Based on this game, I can't see the wings winning 15 games. If, after the first 10 games, the wings have only won 2 or 3 games, then they need to bring up the young ones and get their feet wet. There will be no need to play the Bertuzzis, Clearys etc

Things may have been different if Bert or Helm were availible last night. Not by much but our physical presence would have been better. I'd like to see Kindl at some point this year too.

Terasenko gave Q the business for his first 2 career goals. Blues are gonna be good this year and Quincey along with the rest of the Wings D need to practice hard and get some chemistry. Every chance the Blues got they jumped behind the D and got great scoring chances. the boys need to tier the D instead of wondering which guy is gonna take the puck and which guy is gonna drop back. Once that gets sorted out, so do half of last nights goals.

Guest Crymson
"Steve, can we have that first round pick back?" (Holland calling Yzerman last night)

If he hadn't done it, you'd be screaming that he hadn't gotten anyone to replace Stuart.

Guest Crymson
In my opinion, he still hasn't.

You'd be saying that he hadn't tried.

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

You'd be saying that he hadn't tried.

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

You're overcomplicating things with alternate universe mumbo-jumbo.

Holland traded a 1st round pick for Quincey. For this, he ought to go to jail, or be punched really hard in the arm.

"Yeah, but if he hadn't--" but he did. Which is why this thread exists.

"Yeah, but if this thread hadn't been made..."

I don't understand why Babcock is only choosing to play Smith for 15 minutes... he is clearly better than anyone not named Kronwall. Kronnrs should be at 26-27 minutes a game and Smith and White should be able to handle around at least 20-24 minutes. Then Quincy, Ericsson and Carlo can play whatever is left.

Holland traded a 1st round pick for Quincey. For this, he ought to go to jail, or be punched really hard in the arm. SACK.

Fixed...

If Holland hadn't acquired Quincey, he probably would have been on Justin Schultz's short list considering that there would have been a spot for him to step into and play.

"No, because we already used it." "Hey f*** Your Mama!" (Yzerman's response)

Fixed....

Holland traded a 1st round pick for Quincey. For this, he ought to go to jail, or be punched really hard in the arm.

Pretty much. He overpaid for a player that isn't worth it, and then overpaid for Carlo what's his face in the offseason.

That's Holland's plan for fixing the defense?