• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,398 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:37 PM

Suter told me in private that he would have signed with Detroit had Holland brought back Boyd Devereaux.

:hysterical:

i think he was pulling your strings man lmao

I'm a Red Wing for the next three years and I'm going to make sure every team we play knows that.'' -- Jordin Tootoo

#22 hillbillywingsfan

hillbillywingsfan

Awww poor butch

• Gold Booster
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:41 PM

Suter told me in private that he would have signed with Detroit had Holland brought back Boyd Devereaux.

I think it really stems to us not letting dandenault stay on.

msg-10491-1258682020.jpg

I LIVE IN TEXAS SO I DON'T DESERVE HOCKEY

#23 Pskov Wings Fan

Pskov Wings Fan

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

The Wings needed Suter, and he came to Minnesota just to follow Parise and because of his wife.  I've taken to calling him "Becky" around my Wild fans, let's see how long before they pick up on it.

This just sounds bitter. Yes, Wings needed Suter but this alone is not enough to sign him. Apparently Suter did not need the Red Wings. I think it is a mistake to assume that given the same deal any hockey player would pick Detroit over any other team. Everybody got his reasons for doing one thing instead of another. Keeping one's wife happy is actually not bad reason.

#24 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,186 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:15 PM

Not everything

lucabrasi.gif

Luca swims with the fishes..... he was traded to the Sharks for a scrub and a conditional 7th round pick. Fire Kenny now!

Posted Image

#25 The Axe

The Axe

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,379 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:07 PM

9 mil per for 12 seasons would have got them both. Holland didnt want to chance it. He decided Bertuzzi, Sammy, Gustavson, Tootoo, and quincey were a better way to fill the 18 mil gap (lidstrom + all those scrubs) they had than Suter and Parise. His ass should be on the line for that stupid decision making. We are paying a lot for a big group of mediocre players. We should pay a lot for great players or save the money.

#26 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,981 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:32 AM

Minnesota is not that good, living in Minnesota, everyone thinks there hot s*** right now because there 2-0. Look who they played, Stars and Avs (couple bottom feeders, past couple years). They really haven't put the puck in the net either outside of the game with the Avs when they won 4-2 EN goal. The other one was 1 to 0 (zzzzzzzz). There still the same old team that tries to win these 1-0 or 2-1 games.

hadthomasvokounonfortst.jpg
Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

#27 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:44 AM

Barry Melrose predicted the Wild to win the Cup this season. LOLOLZZZZZZ x 9898989898989898989898989898989899898

PS. I really hope I don't bite my tongue later.

Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing), 22 January 2013 - 12:45 AM.

#28 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,981 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

Wild lost to the Preds tonight on well.. all on Backstrom. Came out to about the blue line to play the puck, shot it straight into a charging Pred and hit him and went right around Backstrom and slid it into an empty net. I don't find the Wild that good, seriously, 1 goal again tonight.

hadthomasvokounonfortst.jpg
Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

#29 Zetterling

Zetterling

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:53 PM

Still with this s***? Holland did everything he could. And they've played 2 games.

they still suck

#30 sjr2012

sjr2012

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:00 PM

Minnesota is not that good, living in Minnesota, everyone thinks there hot s*** right now because there 2-0. Look who they played, Stars and Avs (couple bottom feeders, past couple years). They really haven't put the puck in the net either outside of the game with the Avs when they won 4-2 EN goal. The other one was 1 to 0 (zzzzzzzz). There still the same old team that tries to win these 1-0 or 2-1 games.

this

I agree with  the wild still not having  a complete team they need a few season under there belts and test the waters before anyone jumps to that assumption all in all should be a good one Friday

try to get something by me i dare you

:goalie:

#31 Pskov Wings Fan

Pskov Wings Fan

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

Parise worth every penny. Suter on the other hand so far has not been good. Not a disaster but so far nothing to pay $100M for.