• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/21: Red Wings 4 at Blue Jackets 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

I hope our boys show up, but after a 1 game analysis I say that Detroit has lost it's identity with the loss of it's #1 superstar and c-bus has gained an identity with the loss of it's #1 superstar. The latter's identity being - TEAM. C'mon boys.

I hope they boys aren't lazy and don't suck like they did on Saturday. Man, they stunk the place up! Here's to a little spring in their skates and some hitting, for Pete's sake. TooToo gets a good one in and no penalty for his efforts. Wings wake up and squeak out a 4-3 win in shoot out.

edit: recording the game. Going to the Clinton-Macomb library to see my old pal Fred Preibe, who is a very credible Abe Lincoln reenactor, give a talk on why he took so long to issue the Emancipation proclamation. I loves me some history....

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

Just for s***s and giggles, something to look at before the game starts without starting a new thread.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/powerRankings

Doesn't mean anything after just one game. But, how long has it been since we saw something like that? I have to say that I am afraid that we will lose tonight, but I am. Can't picture the radical type of change we need in just 2 days. Please prove me wrong Wings!

Just for s***s and giggles, something to look at before the game starts without starting a new thread.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/powerRankings

Doesn't mean anything after just one game. But, how long has it been since we saw something like that? I have to say that I am afraid that we will lose tonight, but I am. Can't picture the radical type of change we need in just 2 days. Please prove me wrong Wings!

wow theyre 18th? i was expecting much worse than that

i would like a goal and a fight tonight and no breakaways against. that would be sweet thanks

Watching Blues - Preds while waiting for the game to start. This Tarasenko kid is the real deal, already 1+1 and drew a penalty on what was an almost certain second goal. I really don't like the idea of having him in the division for the next few years at least.

Agreed, I think the topline will be on a short leash if they don't their game going we might see two more balanced lines centered by Datsyuk and Zetterberg.

Exactly, split the twins once again. Wish we had more "top 4 depth".

Exactly, split the twins once again. Wish we had more "top 4 depth".

Give 'em a game or two more. Last game was just impossible to draw any conclusion from, hopefully tonight is where we actually start seeing them look like a team and then we can start analyzing what works and what doesn't.

Give 'em a game or two more. Last game was just impossible to draw any conclusion from, hopefully tonight is where we actually start seeing them look like a team and then we can start analyzing what works and what doesn't.

On top of that, weren't they split for the majority of last season? Can't expect them to "click" like they used to so quickly, can we?

Does anyone know of any streams anymore? I can't figure out which directv package I need for FSN, thought I had a package that had it, but apparently not. Need to be able to watch the game tonight!

The game is on NBC Sports Network tonight, meaning: even with Center Ice, if you are outside of the Detroit RSN you are forced to watch NBC Sports Network. Sucks, I know. Channel 220 on DTV if you have that channel

Edited by rrasco