• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/21: Red Wings 4 at Blue Jackets 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="brandon27" data-cid="2343567" data-time="1358820777"><p>

<br />

I think we should be more concerned about giving up yet another breakaway..<br />

<br />

to each their own though..</p></blockquote>

I concur. It's a double edged sword.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="metalkorn" data-cid="2343571" data-time="1358820814"><p>

I think gamecenter on the XBox is about 30 seconds behind. That kind of sucks.</p></blockquote>

That's how most streams are in my experience.

Smith got turned inside out too... lets not put all the blame on quincey here... he's been terrible, sure, but come on.

Agreed. So far Lashoff has out performed Quincey in 1 game than all the games Q played since he came back.

I think we should be more concerned about giving up yet another breakaway..

to each their own though..

Well, he's had like 4 against him this season, and he hasn't stopped any of them. His job is to make those crucial saves at key moments, like this one.

I know he gets paid like a mediocre goalie, but this team isn't good enough anymore for a mediocre goalie. He has to be better.

i blame the pairing of quincey and smith on that personally. quincey is not going to take up smith's mistakes, and vice-versa. smith needs a more stay at home pairing. he needs to have the freedom to run into the play, it's his specialty. granted we know he's going to make mistakes, we should also prepare for those mistakes.