• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/21: Red Wings 4 at Blue Jackets 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

Well, he's had like 4 against him this season, and he hasn't stopped any of them. His job is to make those crucial saves at key moments, like this one.

I know he gets paid like a mediocre goalie, but this team isn't good enough anymore for a mediocre goalie. He has to be better.

As I said just a minute or two ago as well.... I dont think he played at all during the lockout.. might just take him some time to get used to the game speed again, he was pretty good in those situations last year for the most part.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="metalkorn" data-cid="2343571" data-time="1358820814"><p>

I think gamecenter on the XBox is about 30 seconds behind. That kind of sucks.</p></blockquote>

That's how most streams are in my experience.

the PC stream is not though. Don't understand as it should be coming form the same source.

Guest irishock

So hand pass off a faceoff is a penalty but a hand pass not off a faceoff isn't? Lol.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="metalkorn" data-cid="2343591" data-time="1358821071"><p>

the PC stream is not though. Don't understand as it should be coming form the same source.</p></blockquote>

I streamed a couple of games off NBC sports last season on my laptop when FSD was blacked out and regional coverage where I live is either the Rangers or the Pens and it was routinely 10-20 seconds behind the TV feed. The only reason I could think of is the time to encode the TV feed to PC or Xbox compatible formats.

It was Cleary and Smith's mistakes that led to that goal.

Cleary is forcing me to drink ..just chip the god damn puck in the corner instead of that stupid stop and try a back hand pass. So done with that guy. Good effort through 2.

i blame the pairing of quincey and smith on that personally. quincey is not going to take up smith's mistakes, and vice-versa. smith needs a more stay at home pairing. he needs to have the freedom to run into the play, it's his specialty. granted we know he's going to make mistakes, we should also prepare for those mistakes.

Smith wasn't pinching on that goal. He was back, and got burned...bad.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="brett" data-cid="2343602" data-time="1358821369"><p>

i think if your going to blame anyone for a goal this season and quincey is on the ice he is going to get the blame even if its not even remotely close to his fault</p></blockquote>

Does that make him Lebda 2.0 or Jason Williams 2.0?

Cleary is forcing me to drink ..just chip the god damn puck in the corner instead of that stupid stop and try a back hand pass. So done with that guy. Good effort through 2.

yeah I'm hoping Holland lets him walk after this season, but I have a bad feeling he'll offer him a contract anyway