• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingsallTheway

Anthony Stewart Placed on Waivers

Rate this topic

Thoughts?

I find it pretty surprising but LA does have a good group of forwards...

Stewart has been putting up decent points for a player of his caliber who brings grit, it could be a good fit even though we have a logjam without injuries

https://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie

Edited by WingsallTheway

Thoughts?

I find it pretty surprising but LA does have a good group of forwards...

Stewart has been putting up decent points for a player of his caliber who brings grit, it could be a good fit even though we have a logjam without injuries

https://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie

We should be more focused on defense than offense right now

I wanted him in the past and I'd definitely want him now. Currently with Helm on the IR and clearly Mursak (and most likely Bertuzzi) being placed on the IR I would think there would be space on the 23 mane roster. I know McCollum is up and since Gustavsson is only scheduled to be out a couple games he may not be on the IR but I would think there would still be a spot open.

Any one know who has officially been place don IR and who hasnt?

I'm sure he'll be claimed by a team lower in the order than ourselves. If not, we should jump at the opportunity. Can never have too much depth.

waivers are determined by league standing, right? The Wings are currently tied for last ha ha thank you St. Louis

There's a good reason why he has been waived twice: he's not very good.

Actually, his numbers are really good for a 4th liner. Better than most of our crap.

BTW, I still think we should sign Mike Grier.

Edited by GMRwings1983

waivers are determined by league standing, right? The Wings are currently tied for last ha ha thank you St. Louis

ACtually since there are a few teams with 0 points, I think the tie breaker is goals scored and well......0 for us! Of course if we are the first ones to have a crack at him, it's been awhile since he has been on waivers and well, if Holland was first, he must have said no thanks....idiot. Oh, but I bet he nabs Lilja.