• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jedi

Bert is Back! Mono test was false positive.

Rate this topic

Per Ansar KHAAAAAN!!!/Mlive. Hopeful for game #2 in Columbus.

Todd Bertuzzi (groin, sick) will not play in Saturday's season opener at St. Louis but the club hopes he'll be ready for the second game, Monday in Columbus.

Pretty much everyone was calling it, shortened training camp = higher rate of groin injuries.

This is pretty bad, so far we have.....

Kindl

Helm

Sammy

Tuzzi

All out, right? Or did Sammy and/or Kindl improve?

The article says that Kindl is out for at least the season opener, as well as Helm (at least 3 games), but no mention of Sammy. So he might be good to go.

*edit* I've seen several stories about Sammy in practice yesterday and today. I'd assume that he's a "go" for the game tomorrow.

That's gotta suck for them, to wait this long and the season is FINALLY starting and you have to miss the season opener. Especially for a guy like Helm who missed so much time at the end of the year, then got back in and was injured minutes into the game, and now he still can't play.

So right now the lines for the opener are something like this:

Dats - Zets - Brunch

Franz - Flips - Sams

Clears - Abs - Mils

Toots - Emdiddies - Murs / Eavies

Krons - Big Rigs

Quins - Smiths

Whiteys - Colies

Edited by P. Marlowe

Guest The Axe

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="P. Marlowe" data-cid="2341288" data-time="1358536308"><p>

So right now the lines for the opener are something like this:<br />

<br />

Dats - Zets - Brunch<br />

Franz - Flips - Sams<br />

Clears - Abs - Mils<br />

Toots - Emdiddies - Murs / Eavies<br />

<br />

Krons - Big Rigs<br />

Quins - Smiths<br />

Whiteys - Colies</p></blockquote>

I know that was for me! Like. Huge!!

Don't like having Helm and Bert out to start the year. Wanted to have the full bottom 6 ready to go because they were gonna be fun to watch. Get healthy soon bys.

Ya, Emmerton stinks and if he is centering a line with Tootoo, that will suck. Tootoo needs to play with Abby. At least its temporary.

Guest The Axe

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="LeftWinger" data-cid="2341340" data-time="1358545508"><p>

<br />

Ya, Emmerton stinks and if he is centering a line with Tootoo, that will suck. Tootoo needs to play with Abby. At least its temporary.</p></blockquote>

Emdog is fast. You know he's serviceable for a 12/13/14 guy. Why bash a guy that fills in and does so without problem? Thats like bashing the qb behind Matt Stafford. What's the point?

Pretty much everyone was calling it, shortened training camp = higher rate of groin injuries.

The article says that Kindl is out for at least the season opener, as well as Helm (at least 3 games), but no mention of Sammy. So he might be good to go.

*edit* I've seen several stories about Sammy in practice yesterday and today. I'd assume that he's a "go" for the game tomorrow.

sammy was out there today in practice and looked fine. was throwing them top cheddar all day long.

Guest The Axe

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="MasterPavel" data-cid="2341352" data-time="1358547762"><p>

Axe- It just makes it more fun because you have such a crush on him lol.</p></blockquote>

Ok. As long as u dont mean it.

this team needs more youth

what 4-5 players injured and they havent even been playing games

The same old weak argument. Whenever something negative (injury, bad play) happens with older Wings it's because of their age. How do you explain Helm and Kindl's injuries? Groin injuries always happen during training camps. The camp was probably even more intensive than usual as they had to do it all in one week.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="evilzyme" data-cid="2341363" data-time="1358549455"><p>

<br />

sammy was out there today in practice and looked fine. was throwing them top cheddar all day long.</p></blockquote>

And by top cheddar i can only assume you mean he was hitting to top of the logo on the goalies chest?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="evilzyme" data-cid="2341363" data-time="1358549455"><p>

<br />

sammy was out there today in practice and looked fine. was throwing them top cheddar all day long.</p></blockquote>

And by top cheddar i can only assume you mean he was hitting to top of the logo on the goalies chest?

ah luckily for sammy they were doing 1T drills from all angles on both sides which meant there was no goalie to shoot into. he was on his off-hand so he would have to set the puck on the blade before releasing but he was crisping em top cheese all day with the occasional bar down. zetty pulled a perfect 1T bardown. the crowd loved it haha.