• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/22 GDT : Stars 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

I think our wings will do just fine tonight, they got those terrible first game jitters out of the way, put the game behind them and came out strong against columbus. They just need to have more self control and not take a lot of penalties tonight and they should be fine. They have been awful on the pk, 6 goals scored on our pk and one sh goal. that leaves 2 even strength goals scored against us, so we continue to be the best even strength team in the league. I'm sure Tom Renney will continue to improve our pk and pp though, they looked very bad, although last night we did manage to sustain pressure on the pp but couldn't light the lamp on it.

Edited by Euro_Twins

Guest The Axe

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Konnan511" data-cid="2344540" data-time="1358879618"><p>

you can't call up a guy in the CHL.</p></blockquote>

Oops!

Love the new GDT graphics! I'm super cheesed that I have to work during this one, hopefully they put in work for a full 60 and come out on top. GO WINGS!!

thats why i caved and bought center ice, I can just start the game from the beginning when i get home from work, and pretend like its live :)

well i was slightly off last night i said we would take it 4-2 but it was 4-3 so im going 3-2 tonight possibly ot Brunner,Datsyuk,Nyquist get the goals Dats gets game winner in Ot Jagr and Whitney score for Dallas going to be another nail biter im glad we took it last night going to be tough to take 2 from Stars

well i was slightly off last night i said we would take it 4-2 but it was 4-3 so im going 3-2 tonight possibly ot Brunner,Datsyuk,Nyquist get the goals Dats gets game winner in Ot Jagr and Whitney score for Dallas going to be another nail biter im glad we took it last night going to be tough to take 2 from Stars

I said 3-2 in ot last night and i was right about ot, but i am calling it 3-1 detroit.

All-time Home Record:

This is the 2948th Home regular season game played, with the Club’s record in the previous 2947 games:

1652 Wins

863 Losses

390 Ties

1 Regulation Tie

21 Overtime Losses

20 Shootout Losses.

Home Opener

This is the 85th Home Opener played, with the Club’s record in the previous 84 games:

44W-31L-9T.

In their last 10 Home Openers, the Club’s record:

4W-6L.

This is the 4th Home Opener vs. Minnesota/Dallas, with the Club’s record in the previous three games:

1W-1L-1T

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 1-game losing streak (shootout)

Historical Regular-season Streaks v. Dallas

Overall: 4-game winning streak (1 shutout, 1 shootout)

Home: 2-game winning streak

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-season

Overall: 1W-1L

Last Ten Games – Regular-season v. Dallas

Overall: 5W-3L-1OTL-1SOL

Home: 6W-3L-1OTL

Home Games / Away Games

This is the first of two consecutive home games played over four calendar days

Detroit v. Dallas
All-time Record v. Dallas
All-time, Overall v. Dallas
240G: 105W-96L-34T-0RT-2OTL-3SOL
All-time, Home v. Dallas
120G: 61W-41L-16T-0RT-1OTL-1SOL
Season Record v. Dallas
This is the first game of three games v. Dallas this season
This the first Home game of two v. Dallas this season
Record on this Day

January 22

This is the 33rd regular-season game played on this day, with the Club’s record in the previous 32 games:

15W-14L-2T-1OTL

This is the 1st regular-season games v. Dallas played on this day

Tonight's Officials

Referees Don VanMassenhoven-21 & Marc Joanette-25 Linesmen Scott Driscoll-68 & Steve Barton-59

Edited by cusimano_brothers

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Euro_Twins" data-cid="2344661" data-time="1358886729"><p>

<br />

thats why i caved and bought center ice, I can just start the game from the beginning when i get home from work, and pretend like its live :)</p></blockquote>

I have GCL, but it's not the same because I can't keep myself from following the score live...

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Euro_Twins" data-cid="2344661" data-time="1358886729"><p>

<br />

thats why i caved and bought center ice, I can just start the game from the beginning when i get home from work, and pretend like its live :)</p></blockquote>

I have GCL, but it's not the same because I can't keep myself from following the score live...

Lol it is very tough, but you have to pretend you are watching it live lol, i tell everyone not to tell me any news about the game and put my phone on silent, put the game on from the start and it feels like it's live to me :)

Lol it is very tough, but you have to pretend you are watching it live lol, i tell everyone not to tell me any news about the game and put my phone on silent, put the game on from the start and it feels like it's live to me :)

Plus, you can fast forward through comercials until you catch up to the live feed.

Guest The Axe

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Bring Back The Bruise Bros" data-cid="2344675" data-time="1358888302"><p>

Any bets on who gets hurt tonight?</p></blockquote>

Probably White. He's old.