• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/22 GDT : Stars 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

I'd assumed Jagr was on the top of Holland's wish list. Pleasantly surprised to find he wasn't.

Nothing against Jagr, mind you. Just not really what we need. (Or maybe he is? Seems to have retained some of his scoring touch.)

Jagr wasn't what we needed, but Sammy was?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Ekmanc" data-cid="2344810" data-time="1358901858"><p>

I'm trying to watch the Detroit feed on the GameCenter Live website but it doesn't work for some reason I can only get the Dallas feed. <br />

<br />

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem???</p></blockquote>

The Detroit feed is working for me. Hopefully someone can put a YouTube of the opening if you missed it. Pretty special as a fan.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Ekmanc" data-cid="2344810" data-time="1358901858"><p>

I'm trying to watch the Detroit feed on the GameCenter Live website but it doesn't work for some reason I can only get the Dallas feed. <br />

<br />

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem???</p></blockquote>

The Detroit feed is working for me. Hopefully someone can put a YouTube of the opening if you missed it. Pretty special as a fan.

I bet that's the part I didn't wanna miss... The Dallas feed didn't show any of it.