• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/22 GDT : Stars 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Dominator2005" data-cid="2345009" data-time="1358907399"><p>

I think I found something positive about Quincey:<br />

<br />

NHL 13 (EA Sports)<br />

1. Edit player - increase his skills (only way to make him better)<br />

2. Once editing is finished, go to the trade screen, and trade him for Bogosian.</p></blockquote>

LOL. 3. Play against his new team until you land the "Hercules Check" on him. :)

They.need to wake up in the third. Dallas had more energy. Jimmy is playing well enough to keep them in it. With the shortened season and lack of training camp, I'm worried that they will be really gassed on the second half of back to backs all season (I believe they have 12 this year).

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="datterberg1340" data-cid="2345014" data-time="1358907499"><p>

wow we do not deserve to be in this one...<br />

<br />

and this is Dallas without their best player</p></blockquote>

To be fair we are without our 3rd line center, 40 point bertuzzi, top 4 defenseman and another top 6 defenseman

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="datterberg1340" data-cid="2345014" data-time="1358907499"><p>

wow we do not deserve to be in this one...<br />

<br />

and this is Dallas without their best player</p></blockquote>

To be fair we are without our 3rd line center, 40 point bertuzzi, top 4 defenseman and another top 6 defenseman

true, point taken

We're in a lot of trouble if we can barely compete with teams like Columbus and Dallas

Come on man. You act like these teams aren't competitive. If anything, the games so far this season has shown every team is competitive. No game is easy, for any team. (except for that first game for St. Louis).

Edited by cupforwings