• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/22 GDT : Stars 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="LeftWinger" data-cid="2345037" data-time="1358908460"><p>

Yep, in a 20 year period where we were smothered with European names it will be ironic next season when two of our top players will be named Smith and Jones...and refreshing...</p></blockquote>

I would take Mckinnon, since goals are hard to come by and sign Dekeyser. But we wont have a top 2 pick and probably fall in the 15 range and take a European skill player

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="LeftWinger" data-cid="2345037" data-time="1358908460"><p>

Yep, in a 20 year period where we were smothered with European names it will be ironic next season when two of our top players will be named Smith and Jones...and refreshing...</p></blockquote>

I would take Mckinnon, since goals are hard to come by and sign Dekeyser. But we wont have a top 2 pick and probably fall in the 15 range and take a European skill player

He'd probably take a European skilled at #1 or #2 anyhow.....I just have wishful thinking.

Franzen is prooving me correct everytime he steps on the ice! I love it!

Come on and cut the McKinnon/Jones talk. Two reasons: 1). The guys are not going to stink it up that bad for the whole season (a little positivity never hurts) :). 2) (and this contradicts the previous parenthetical statement). IF hypothetically the Wings were to finish dead last, we all know the poison dwarf would rig things so the Wings would fall the maximum possible slots in the draft order as a result of the lottery.

Howie is going to get some serious work as our D jumps up trying to create something down 2-0. At least that is what I am going to tell myself is happenning when Smith, Quincey, White & Kronner get caught out of position in the final 15 minutes.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="TheXym" data-cid="2345051" data-time="1358909028"><p>

Come on and cut the McKinnon/Jones talk. Two reasons: 1). The guys are not going to stink it up that bad for the whole season (a little positivity never hurts) :). 2) (and this contradicts the previous parenthetical statement). IF hypothetically the Wings were to finish dead last, we all know the poison dwarf would rig things so the Wings would fall the maximum possible slots in the draft order as a result of the lottery.</p></blockquote>

Like I said we will be around 15. That is realistic.

Come on and cut the McKinnon/Jones talk. Two reasons: 1). The guys are not going to stink it up that bad for the whole season (a little positivity never hurts) :). 2) (and this contradicts the previous parenthetical statement). IF hypothetically the Wings were to finish dead last, we all know the poison dwarf would rig things so the Wings would fall the maximum possible slots in the draft order as a result of the lottery.

Not true. In every league, you need your big name teams to be good, to be successful. We are one of those teams. Where would the NBA be without the Lakers? MLB w/o the Yankees? NFL w/o the Cowboys..... you get the point.