• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/22 GDT : Stars 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Very poor effort for a home-opener. Howard has been solid, the rest of the team has been useless. The Quincey/ Smith pairing needs to be split up, they're terrible together. Brunner doesn't hit at all, another soft euro that we don't need.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="GMRwings1983" data-cid="2345065" data-time="1358909179"><p>

<br />

You think Holland would like to have that trade back? :shutup:</p></blockquote>

Stevie is just chuckling right now.

Yzerman should be arrested for theft right now.

Then again, since it was willing and mutual, it was more of a gift rather than a theft.

To answer some questions....

The real Datsyuk is still in Russia...he said he loved playing at home and is probably going to go back after this contract...Hey, he wants to go home...

I don't think there is a lottery this year (I could be wrong) so the dwarf couldn't fix it, BUT even if Holland did get the pick, he will take a Euro...

Quincey is quickly becoming the worst acquistion in Red Wings history...he is catching up to Federko/McKegney...

I cannot remember the last time I got excited for a Wings PP, maybe 2002?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Richdg" data-cid="2345067" data-time="1358909194"><p>

Not true. In every league, you need your big name teams to be good, to be successful. We are one of those teams. Where would the NBA be without the Lakers? MLB w/o the Yankees? NFL w/o the Cowboys..... you get the point.</p></blockquote>

But Bettman thinks he has the Penguins... (I do get your point, but the poison dwarf has had burning wood for the Pens ever since Crosby was drafted so forgive my cynicism).